Wednesday 27 September 2023

How to make an IKEA makeup shelf



BUY A FLOATING ART SHELF HERE!
(As Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)

This was made a long time ago and never released, sharing it now as a Vlogmas treat.
Putting up this IKEA Mosslanda as a makeup shelf... and throwing in hanging up a mirror as well. This ikea hack bedroom idea is tiny but has a big impact in a dull corner.

Making THIS makeup shelf with IKEA Mosslanda and a mirror VLOGMAS!



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!
hello how do you put up this an Ikea Mosslanda art shelf there it is on the Ikea website in my country but I was wondering can you use this art shelf as a makeup shelf well I wasn't wondering my long-suffering wife was wondering and she's been waiting about two months with this just sat on the floor for a while so I'm going to do it now in under eight minutes by the way hello my name's Neil and if you're new to the channel this is my Ikea dad Vlog where I try to actually use the Ikea products that we've bought sometimes it's it's quicker than others now I've used this as another shelf before over in the bathroom here this is what it looks like it didn't last very well the Shelf works okay for a while but water got into it and yeah it didn't look too good towards the end but I'm hoping that with all the dry substances here I'm hoping that this will last just a little bit longer I think this is going to be a long job so I'm going to see if I can get through this in under eight minutes flat
[Music]
[Music]
[Music] 
let me show you what it looked like
okay so to make it look better so I'm going to put up a mirror that isn't from Ikea but we're going to just try and dress it and make it look nice but I am going to use these Ikea steps to do it just to get a bit of height [Music] thank you
[Music] so that's it the mosslanda art shelf up as a makeup Shelf
I'm trying to get to 1000 subscribers so that YouTube will pay me for these videos so if you can take me one step closer thanks for being awesome and right here is what YouTube thinks you should be watching next you please help my daddy get 1000 subscribers just click on his face, thanks bye! how was that [Music]


Previous post...
How to DIY fix a garage ROOF


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!