Wednesday 6 September 2023

How to assemble IKEA Malm double bed



This is a timelapse of the 3 hours it took me to build the IKEA Malm double bed!
I've made a step by step unboxing, review and tutorial for the IKEA Malm bed here: 
And a real time assembly video here: 

Under 8 minutes! Building an IKEA Malm bed timelapse: behind the scenes assembly!



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

Hello!
How do you put together an IKEA Malm bed?
And that's it! The Malm white bed.
Thanks so much for sticking with me as I built
this in real time here on the Ikea Dad channel.
I'll leave you with some beauty shots of the...
of the room.

Previous post...
Visual countdown clock timer Gift ideas for ADHD Dads


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!