Tuesday 5 September 2023

Visual countdown clock timer Gift ideas for ADHD Dads



BUY a VISUAL CLOCK HERE! (As Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)

Looking for a gift for Dad? Or to help yourself and your kids with time management and procrastination? This visual countdown timer clock could be just for you!  Also great as a kitchen timer... or maybe someone with ADHD... this clock shows the countdown as a colour block and can be used for the 25 minute pomodoro technique...

Get more done! ADHD DAD



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

Hello, welcome back to the channel. This is the Dad Delivers Vlog, where I try new things to make your family happy. And I really don't like how that's... 
Hello, I'm Neil. This is the Dad Delivers Vlog, where I try new things to make your family happy. And today, I have got this to make my family happy. 
This is part of my Dad gifts playlist. 
It's really difficult coming up with ideas for dads, so I'm road testing these gift ideas as a playlist down in the description. Today, we have got this. 
It's a visual clock timer or visual timer clock. Um, I think I've got a bit of the old ADHD, so I'm an ADHD Dad. I'm an ADHD dad, but this could be for neurotypical dads as well because this is a really useful timer. I've got some footage of it when it's unboxed. I've got it in a fetching pink colour. Let me show you what comes in the box, and then I'll demonstrate it. I've gonna put batteries in. I forgot about the batteries anyway. This is what it looks like. This is how it comes out of the box, is that in focus, with this clock. The hardest thing, because I've bought a couple of them, they're brilliant, oh, it's getting the back off without feeling like you're destroying the thing. I need some batteries. Do you know what? A battery holder that... I'm definitely going to do that on the channel, and I think it takes AAA’s, they'll do. So, we'll get these bad boys into the clock, and I'll show you how this works. What is absolutely fantastic about this clock, that's a bit low, isn't it? What is absolutely fantastic about this clock is, see, I use my phone as a timer, and the trouble with that is, it just, there's so many distractions on it. This is really simple. You just dial up the number of minutes, and it shows you visually how your time is counting down. I think this is, this is supposed to be for kids, but I find it's so useful for getting work done or Pomodoro time management technique. That's where you set 25 minutes. That's why I put 25 minutes on as the ideal block of time to just devote to a single activity. The productivity gurus say that this works, and it does. It really works. If you set this little time block for yourself and see if you can get what you need to get done in that time, it usually works. There is a link to it down in the description. We've got three of these in the house, and they all work beautifully well. And do you have any ideas for gifts for dads? This would work for me, but if it doesn't for you, leave a comment down below. If you have ideas for dads for gifts, for dads, for gifts, for gifts for dads, and right here are all my ideas for gifts for dads. 



Previous post...
How to make a red on air light for recording studio


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!