Thursday 14 April 2022

PREMIER INN London City Tower Hill vs Farnborough - look inside hotel room



Candid traveler video of Premier Inn room comparing London City Tower Hill with Farnborough: what does it look like inside the room? I try to swing the camera round for a 360 hotel room tour, to show the bed, the bathroom the shower (what are the showers like at Premier Inn hotels?)

PREMIER INN London City vs Farnborough - look inside hotel room



0:00 Premier Inn London City Tower Hill: hotel room tour review - family room actual video
1:00 Premier Inn Hotel London City Tower Hill: window view
1:35 Premier Inn family room bed review
2:30 Bathroom review Premier Inn hotel Tower Hill London: how powerful is the shower pressure?
5:55 Room tour of Premier Inn Farnborough, Hampshire UK

TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

hello so welcome to my Premier Inn 
let's turn the lights on - you have to put the card in to make the lights work - but this is what the Premier Inn London city tower hill looks like as you come in 

Sorry, I’ve left my face mask on the on the bed so I thought I’d give you a tour of the room literally as... as I go in so you can see what it looks like 
sorry it's a bit dark but it's nice 
it's nice subdued lighting 
let me step into the light and see if I can turn some more lights on 

there's a light switch by the side of the bed there so not all the bulbs are functioning but that's okay 
it's good because I kind of like the ambience 
let me give you a 360 spin around the room 
I believe this is one of the family rooms 
I think I picked this up for 110 pounds for the night which is I think quite a good deal for something in central London 

I’m in the lower ground floor so it's the -1 floor and uh this is the bottom floor 
I was a bit worried about that but then I thought well actually it's probably a lot quieter down here 
there are two windows that seem to look out into the street 
this is a quick time jump 

this is the morning after and I’ll show you the view from the window 
this is the view from the window obviously you know it's a city budget chain hotel 
you're not here for the view you're here for the for the nice room - the nice warm room for the night - 
but if you are curious about the view situation this is what it's like on this floor 
so let me draw the curtains to make it look all nice it... it feels really clean 
you know sometimes you go into a chain hotel a budget chain hotel and it I don't know there's just um it's like a lip service to cleanliness 

this does actually feel really clean 
the surfaces feel properly clean 
the curtains aren't dusty which is usually something else that you get, and the bed looks confidently clean 
uh there's some give in it 
Shall I throw myself back on it?

yeah I mean this this feels like a firm soft bed so it's not one of those ones that feels really clapped out 
it does actually feel like a really good kind of firmness there 
and then underneath because it's a family room I think there's a pull-out bed here so you have to move the side table 

let me pull this out for you to show you the pull-out bed and I don't know maybe they provide a mattress if you check in with... with a child or family member 
so this is where the magic happens... into the bathroom and it looks really clean and well appointed 
there's a nice lighting here 
a clean sink and hello! 

nice big mirror and again, usually in budget chain hotels you have I don't know sort of mould or bits of sealant missing but this all looks very very well kept
uh very clean sink and a soap dispenser but this is the... the shower has a nice plastic door there
whoa Clank!

sorry next door! 
and yeah it looks really super clean 
there are some kind of bits missing from the fittings but it's very clean 
there's a gel dispenser there and a clean shower head which is all that you want isn't it but another sort of bit missing there 

but you know overall it's really clean and looks well... well maintained there's a little seat if you want to sit down which is nice - and ponder life's thoughts 
so the door goes like that 
crucially let me show you what the shower pressure is like 

I’ve got it completely turned up 
you know it's moderately powerful it's great 
it's not a power shower 
that's powerful enough for a substantial shower which is I guess one of the only things you really need in a budget chain hotel room 
clean towels 
and there was a bath mat which I laid down on the floor there 
very clean toilet as well 
and new looking seat so the seat doesn't look damaged which is which is wonderful and there's the flush 

so that's pretty much the tour of the bathroom 
for the price it's it's really not bad at all and it feels clean that's the most important thing 
let me show you around the... the rest of the room which is obviously - I say the rest of the room - I mean all there is left there's a mirror... armchair...

there's some coffee making facilities 
again sorry it's so dark 

we've got a kettle and what's in here? 
there's a couple of tea bags and some milk and coffee sachets 
a couple of glasses and mugs and then over here is a desk area with a chair 
there's loads of space in this family room so that's a distance of about a meter and a half, two meters between the bed 

let me give you some geography 
there's a bed and the desk area 
I’ve messed it up charging up my phone and laptop 
there's a tv with remote control a hairdryer which as you can see I probably won't need but it's nice to have so we've got all the freeview channels 
look there's a control panel here 

I’ll switch it on 
you've got a heater and air conditioning going on there 
a couple of nice pictures to soften the mood 

this is the hang up area with fixed hangers and then what's great about this because one bugbear I have with the Premier Inn chain is they have these fire doors that go KA-CLONK through the night 
uh there are nice open corridors here so I’m hoping for a quiet night without people coming in late with the clunk donk 
let's have a look in the corridor - I’ll be quiet, I’ll just point the camera out the door.

And if you want to see a comparison between the Premier Inn city hotel with a regular Premier Inn hotel: this is the Premier Inn Farnborough 
we're comparing the city hotel family room with a regular room in the Premier Inn Farnborough 
let me give you a little swing around the room 

so this is what it looks like when you walk in - first walk in - obviously I’ll trash it myself but this is first impressions review of the Premier Inn 
it is really cozy and tidy! 
it seems super clean 
up here in the... the luggage rack and wardrobe area we've got some spare soft pillows 

that's great we didn't get that in the city hotel 
there's a little fan up there I guess for the summer months maybe 
and desk area 
but we get the... the welcome documentation and menus over here 

there's a generous tv screen that's wall mounted rather than on the table nice mirror - hello! 
and there's a couch / spare bed so in the other hotel in the family room that was kind of pull out on casters 
this one is a couch that's already here so I wonder if this is a family room? 
let's take a look out the window before we go to the bed where the magic happens 

so obviously a trademark Premier Inn signature car park view from the window but that's good 
that's what you get with a value chain hotel and this is the bed 
it looks super clean 
super inviting 
with a usb port right next to the bed they know exactly how I roll 

and like a main light switch from the bed that's good and then a little side lamp 
wonderful art and we have got a heating control so this is the heating and air conditioning 
you can set the room temperature there 

the main difference is that obviously all the electricity in the city hotel was by the door and you had to put your key card in to make anything work but let's flip the switch and take a look at the bathroom 
oh my goodness this looks nicer than the city hotel 

so we have - hello again it's me - we've got a nice big mirror 
super clean sink area with our soap dispenser 
and lovely inviting toilet there 

and then this is a marked difference from the London city hotel but we've got a shower with shower curtain and an actual bath! 
oh it's a tub you can have a bath! oh that is super luxury and my goodness is this clean 

I don't know if it's new sorry we've got a fan noise going on here 
but this is lovely 
and I’ll just do a power test so we've got the tap for the bath and we pull the switch! 
that's a nice sprinkle there 

Not a power shower but uh not exactly a trickle either 
that's a lovely inviting shower there 
so my goodness that that would score highly on my imaginary scorecard there with the shower 

if you made it to this point of the video why not hit the thumbs up it'd be lovely to hear from you in the comments below and if you're awesome enough to take me one step closer to a thousand subscribers thanks so much for subscribing and right here is what YouTube thinks you should be watching next! 
can you please help my daddy get 10000 subscribers just click on his face thanks bye all right this is gonna be the proper one right?


Previous post...
Did someone COPY your vid? Creative Commons or YouTube licence? Which is best? YouTube Copyright tab


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!