Monday 4 April 2022

How MUCH YouTube pays me at 5000 subscribers



0:00 How much do YouTubers earn? What does YouTube pay at 5000 subscribers?
2:10 How much I earn from YouTube in One Month
2:50 What are Impressions on YouTube?
3:01 What is a good CTR Click Through Rate on YouTube?
4:10 How much YouTube pays for 1000 views?
5:05 Which countries pay the most on YouTube CPM and RPM - money per 1000 views?
5:31 How much I earn from YouTube per 1k views: what is a good RPM on YouTube?

How MUCH YouTube pays me at 5000 subscribers



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!
How much money does YouTube pay me at 5000 subscribers?
hello welcome to the beach I’m... I’m Neil and I’ve got to get this done before the tide comes in so we'll see how quickly we can get through this 
but hopefully the waves aren't too... aren't too loud for you 
let's put up on the screen now this is my YouTube studio app 
as you can see I’m not quite at 5000 - I’m going to release this when I hit 5000 subscribers - but oh, I’m so close... so close 
I know exactly what you want to hear and that is how much money do I get each month from YouTube at 5000 subscribers and I promise I’m going to get us there as quickly as possible 
But you can see already that every 28 days I get 100 dollars 
that's obviously not the same as a calendar month and it's about half of what I used to get and I’ll explain why as we go 
if you're a regular on the channel you'll... you'll know why my revenue is halved but on that front page we also get latest video performance so that one's doing quite well and there's my latest comments 
thank you so much for every comment that you leave: obviously YouTube bumps my videos up so I really appreciate any uh hellos that you make 
hint! 
so let's click “view more” and go into the studio app and really go into the analytics so you can see these tabs along the top here 
we've got overview: “looking good your channel got 21000 views!” 
I don't think that's good and I don't think anyone with a YouTube channel thinks what they're doing is good so I must take heart 
and the next card along is “watch time” 
I’m doing about 644 hours a month and I hope that you are comparing your channel to mine and... and feeling good about how your channel is doing 
obviously we shouldn't do it 
we shouldn't be comparing how our channels are doing because it's completely out of our hands 
the only thing within my hands right now is to get more videos out 
underneath the card you can see the videos that are getting me those hours and that's the number of views that I’m doing right now in the last 48 hours 
the number of subscribers 
I’m doing about five to ten subscribers a day at the moment which has just been usual for the last two years that's what it's been at and this is the metric that you want to see right now 
I... I know... it is the estimated revenue so it's telling me for March I got 115 dollars, which is very very average at the moment 
if I go into this card and bring up the last 365 days it's sort of averaged at this level but if I go to lifetime that is how my revenue looked 
down here you can see there was a time long ago where you could be monetized for under 1000 subscribers and that's what this little bump of money is there 
but that is what my channel has done since becoming monetized two years ago 
and oh I miss those peaks I really miss those peaks! 
let's go back to the home page and back to the tab at the top and we'll go to “reach” 
I promise we're going to get to revenue as quickly as possible but let's skim through these 
the impressions 113000 impressions 
my click-through rate my CTR is 7.8% 
and if I go into this card it sort of hovers around that level for the month but if I show the last 365 days you can see a clear increase from 6% about a year ago up to the eight percent that I’m doing now and there's a really good reason for this and a really good reason why my revenues dropped and that's because I removed half the videos from my channel 
I niched down pretty much a year ago and I removed 150 roughly 150 videos from my channel that had nothing to do with YouTube or creating things on YouTube and I’ve got to remind myself that this is why I did it 
guys is there any chance you could like play one groyne away? 
look this is what I’m dealing with by the way 
sorry my kids are playing... playing next to my camera sorry my dog is now attacking the camera down here 
I hope he doesn't wee up the tripod 
by the way my name's Neil Mossey and I’m a development producer helping high achieving creators and performers just like you - high five - to get ideas out of your head and out onto here on YouTube to make the world happier 
and at last we can get to the tab that you wanted to see 
this is the revenue tab so my estimated revenue for this month is 100 dollars and you can see how that compares with the last six months 
my top earning videos are like I say that how to link and add channels pulled in eighteen dollars and my zoom recovery video did ten dollars 
man I’d love to get some more videos going that break the ten dollar barrier per month that would be really nice wouldn't it 
so I got 90 cents from YouTube premium 
I’m not sure that's good news for creators, YouTube Premium 
it's so clear how much money we get from ad revenue is it 55 to 45 percent split? 
we have no idea how it's shared with... with the premium yet 
if you know how the premium revenue breaks down please leave me a comment 
it just seems very dark and kept from us at the moment 
this is a really interesting card hidden down here 
top geographies by CPM 
now this has changed greatly in the last year 
Australia is paying for my videos $21 per thousand views 
it's incredible 
Switzerland beats the United States as well 
I always thought the US paid the most CPM and RPM but it looks like Australia is doing almost double the amount of money per thousand views than the United Kingdom 
if I scroll along my RPM which is revenue per mille, this is how many dollars YouTube pays per 1000 views 
I’m getting five dollars per thousand I’ll go into this to show how it changes over the month 
I’ve got a day there - look at that - where I got eight dollars per thousand views in a day 
it'd be really good to bring that level up somehow 
here's my question for you 
what RPM do you have on your channel 
if you want to share it 
it'd be really interesting to know what kind of dollars per thousand views YouTube is is paying you 
it does fluctuate obviously but there are things that you can do to influence it 
I’ve got you covered - I’ve got some videos coming up - they're going to be appearing right here and this is what YouTube thinks you should be watching next! 
thanks for joining me on the beach and my goodness we managed to get through it before... before the tide came in 
Can you please help my daddy get 10000 subscribers 
just click on his face thanks bye! all right this is going to be the proper one right?


Previous post...
Best dining table bench? How to assemble an IKEA PERJOHAN bench with storage


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!