Saturday 3 February 2024

Why I set off the security alarms EVERY time?



This is a video I've wanted to share for 3 months now: EVERY time I go into a supermarket I trip off the security alarms...
I know that it's probably something on me - or maybe in me - that sets them off and I've tried different combinations of not taking in my keys, wallet, car key, coat, my lucky pebble, and this time my belt (which is why my jeans are hanging low).
So what is it???

Why I set off the security alarms EVERY time?



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

[security alarm]
[SECURITY ALARM]
The Walk of Shame.
Every time! The Walk of Shame?
yeah 
It's true it's like every time and I've tried...
I've tried everything so I've taken my keys out 
I've taken my belt off
[EYE OF THE TIGER IN BACKGROUND] 
Oh that's a copyright claim!
um I've taken my belt off um... 
I... I just don't know what it is
and it's really embarrassing because every time I go to any Aldi, Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda
and Lidl, Asda 
I just set off the alarms I don't know what is it?
Is... there's something in my body I think cuz I've narrowed everything down
Something you ate maybe? 
It could be something... because I've eaten food in other supermarkets? 
Is that what it is?
um I don't know what it is! 
What could it be?
I think we need John the scientist to figure it out
Who's John the Scientist?!

Previous post...
How to DELETE a NETFLIX PROFILE in under a minute!


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!