Saturday 17 February 2024

EASY Air Fryer Snack CHEESE ON TOAST in an INSTANT! 🧀🥪



Another EASY Ninja Foodi Air Fryer snack for my BUNG IT IN THE AIRFRYER series! Can you make Cheese on toast in an Air fryer? Yes! 
Here are the cooking times and temperatures for melting cheese on toast in the airfryer instead of the grill - cooking in our NINJA FOODI MAX DUAL ZONE 9.5L 10 quart Air Fryer. 

EASY Air Fryer Snack CHEESE ON TOAST in an INSTANT! 🧀🥪



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!
Hello, welcome back to the channel. I'm going to make your family happy with this delicious cheese on toast, air fryer cheese on toast. 
This doesn't look good on camera, but it tastes amazing. 
I'm just going to show you the cooking times and the temperatures. And yeah, like I said, it doesn't look good, but oh my God, it tastes amazing. If you're looking for a delicious Ninja air fryer snack, this could be the very one for you. Let's get started.
So first, we will wipe down the counters. 
My dear wife is very embarrassed about how we live. This is the reality of a family kitchen. Anyway, so we've dressed the kitchen sort of, and we're slicing the cheese. Well, my dear wife is slicing the cheese. 
I'm questioning this off camera. I don't know if you can hear that. There's a slight difference of opinion here about how to get the best melted cheese on toast. 
My lovely dear wife prefers it to be sliced. I want it to be grated. I think that shredded cheese, you can hear us talking. I think shredded cheese melts better.
So this is a good opportunity for us to test which is better. You can see my dear wife is really pleased with this outcome. We are going to do both, or rather my wife is going to do both. 
So here she is, gratefully grating the cheese. Oh no, she's actually putting her heart, soul, and blood and knuckle skin into the shredded cheese. 
And this is... this is the classic cheese on toast. What do you go for? Say hi in the comments and let me know if you grate your cheese or slice your cheese. I'm getting distracted here by our very—I love our Ikea here storage boxes that we have for the cheese. But this is what we're here for, the Ninja Foodi Max Dual Zone air fryer.
And we are going to obviously put the cheese on toast on toast. I actually wanted that end, but I don't want to be distracted. I want to leave it in my lovely wife's capable hands. So she's pulling out four slices. 
We keep our bread in the freezer. Again, say hi in the comments, let me know how you like to keep your bread. So we've got the bread bin and the freezer. We've gone for freezer. And what we're going to do is toast the bread first.
You can, of course, cook this in the air fryer if you wanted to pre-toast your bread in the air fryer. 
Maybe you don't have a toaster to hand. Maybe that's why you're watching this video, as well as having a great idea for a snack in the Ninja air fryer. 
But we're toasting it in our extremely expensive Dualit toaster. We've had this a long time now, as you could probably see from the top. Maybe I should shoot it from a distance.
My daughter tried a TikTok recipe which involved melting chocolate into some toast. 
Thank you, TikTok, for messing up our painfully expensive toaster. 
You can see the residue on the top there from the great chocolate TikTok toast. 
Not a very good idea here. Not real, honestly, YouTube shorts are better. Stick to YouTube shorts. 
And now I'm going to stage the toast properly, look, popping it down again so we can capture it popping up.
And you can tell my wife used to work in a hotel. Look at that, absolutely perfect Eiffel Tower toast, which stops it going soggy. In case you didn't know, I think it makes it go cold quicker, but it does keep it dry. And it immediately goes down on the plate. 
And my gorgeous wife is arranging the cheese slices to best melt them. She's obviously leaving no corner of the toast untouched. And we're going to compare this now, air fryer sliced cheese “cheese on toast” versus grated cheese versus, yes, versus grated cheese cheese on toast.
And I'm looking back at the footage now. I'm thinking maybe there isn't as much care going into the coverage. Maybe someone's a bit fed up of having to do the grated as well as the slices. But that's overtaken by our filthy air fryer! 
There's too much going on right here. I'm trying to suggest that putting the Worcestershire sauce on now is the best idea. 
And I thought yours was the slices. Oh, okay, go on then.
Going to make a, so I'm, well, I've asked very gently, could we have the Worcestershire sauce put on first? And I tell you why, because it soaks in better. 
I know it's a healthy disagreement here, but putting the sauce on before it melts, I think is better so it melts into the cheese. 
My wife thinks it's going to make it soggy. I don't. 
Er... Worcestershire Sauce, by the way, is like, I don't know, it's like steak sauce. 
I think it's a spicy liquid, but it does just bounce off the cheese. 
I'll show you, I'll show you, I'll prove it to you. So look, this is later on in the day. 
Look, I did a taste test with the Worcestershire sauce versus grated cheese. Look, not... none of it is sticking. 
Not one fluid ounce of that steak sauce is going to stay on. Look, there you go, the melted cheese repels the Worcestershire sauce. 
So I think I have proved conclusively that I'm right to put it on. Oh no, we got another dirty basket! 
I will - it's from croissants. I will make another video showing how we cook... how we clean our Ninja Foodi air fryer. 
But now it's time to dial up. This is what you're here for. It's the times and the temperatures.
We are going to do both cheese on toast at the same time. 
We'll put them on air fry, and we're going to put them on at 200°C. 
That's 400°F. 
And we're going to go for 2 minutes for now, but I think we're going to go 4 minutes in total. 
And we're going to press the match button so that they count down at the same time. 
It's our bung-it-in-the-air-fryer, snacktastic cheese on toast special. After 1 minute, let's take a look. 
Now, look, the grated cheese, I think, is melting quite well. I don't think it's distributed quite as carefully as the sliced cheese. 
Sliced cheese hasn't even begun to melt yet, so back into the air fryer it goes. Let's see what it looks like after 2 minutes. 
Let's check the grated side. 
Yeah, it's going, it's going, definitely needs longer. 
I reckon another 2 minutes.
So dial up air fry. If you haven't used a Ninja air fryer before, you tell it what kind of air fry, it's automatically on 400°F or 200°C. 
And we're going to dial up 2 minutes on both sides. Hit match and hit start stop. 
Maybe a higher temperature would help with the cheese melting. 
You might want to give that a try in your experiments. 
But after 3 minutes at the 400°F or 200°C, look at that melted cheese with the Worcestershire sauce mixed in, and the sliced cheese is bubbling. 
So we think this is good to come out. And this - this is where I'm trying to desperately to get a thumbnail picture, which is really difficult because cheese on toast does not look good on camera. 
And the sliced definitely looks better than my grated mess. Let's have a look at that. I don't think that's going to be a thumbnail. I'm still holding it up, thinking I can maybe use that. Yeah, that will help people click on it on YouTube. Maybe not. So yeah, our yellow and brown mess. But it - the smell is gorgeous. We got melted cheese, you got the hot, warm bread here. And I guess that's the best we're going to do. But I think my wife's sliced cheese has gone better.
I think she skewed the experiment slightly by ensuring good coverage of the toast there. 
And what's she going to go for? 
The Worcestershire sauce. Is she going to go for it? 
Let's get a close-up of my snack versus her snacks always look better. 
Look, even dispensing the sauce looks better on hers than mine. She's gone for the brown sauce now. 
How do I explain brown sauce if you're in America or Canada? 
All I can say is we just call our sauces by color or by county of England. But my wife's going for it now, going for the dip. It cuts absolutely deliciously. Look at that melt, look at it, it's absolutely perfect.
I also, for you, tried this with some fake non-dairy cheese. 
These are fake Applewood slices, and they come out absolutely perfectly. 
Look at that melt, absolutely perfect. 
In fact, I think the fake non-dairy cheese actually melts better, and it's probably better eaten melted than the plastic consistency in which it comes. 
Let's enjoy just a couple of beauty shots before the taste test. 
We're toasting some more bread in the air fryer now, but I'm going to cut right into this. Oh my goodness, I think this is perfect. Show you. So obviously you might want it a bit more brown, but I'm just going to try this now. Oh perfect. I'm calling this "Dad Delivers Success." We've got lots more recipes, lots more air fryer snacks up on the screen now. Thanks for hitting the thumbs up or the Subscribe button. It really helps us to keep this channel going. Here's what YouTube knows you're going to love watching next. Can you please help my daddy get 10,000 subscribers? Just click on his face. Thanks, bye.


Previous post...
Silent bathroom pull cord light switch! QuietSwitch pull-cord


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!