Tuesday 27 February 2024

Fast AIR FRYER SAUSAGES! Ninja Foodi Max air fryer cooking time and temperatures for pork chipolatas



How can you cook the PERFECT SAUSAGES in an Air Fryer? 
I share how easy and quick it is to sizzle these franks: Prime Pork Chipolatas using only a Ninja Foodi Max DualZone Air Fryer. 
Plus you're invited to our family dinner: sausages and creamy mash, with broccoli and carrots and a delicious gravy! I show you the best air fryer sausages cooking time and temperature in the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer.
If you're looking for how to cook air fryer wieners, or family meal recipe ideas this bangers and mash could be the video for you!

BUY a NINJA FOODI MAX DUAL ZONE 9.5L 10 quart Air Fryer HERE! (Commissions Earned) 
BOSCH MAXOMIX HAND BLENDER here:
🧂Buy OXO GOOD GRIPS salt and pepper pots here:   ðŸ‘‡ðŸ‘‡ðŸ‘‡ðŸ‘‡
🥄 Buy MEASURING SPOONS here: 👇👇👇👇
Buy SILICONE TONGS here:   ðŸ‘‡ðŸ‘‡ðŸ‘‡ðŸ‘‡

Fast AIR FRYER SAUSAGES! Ninja Foodi Max air fryer cooking time and temperatures for pork chipolatas



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

How can you cook chipolata sausages, hot dogs, or Franks in an air fryer?
We're going to bring you into our family meal time because it's sausage night in our Ninja Foodi Max Dual Zone air fryer, and we'll bring you along for the whole meal which involves veg... creamy mash and lashings of gravy.
I don't know what the international standard measurement of a lashing is but there's a lot of gravy involved, that's a promise.
So at the start, we've got to allocate the sausages.
It's a... a big responsibility for the family who gets what.
This is a 750g pack, that's uh 1 1/2 lb of prime pork sausages, chipolatas.
I think I'm going for four um it's always a huge responsibility because once you call the number of sausages you want you can't change them, that's the rule in our house so I think the kids are going for three each and my beautiful wife is I think going for the same.
So all in all it comes to about I think 14 sausages there which is about 400g or a pound of prime pork sausages.
One for the pot!
How many are we? Just double-check because yeah you do not want to get it wrong.
Okay one extra one for the pot.
In it goes.
Let's bung it in the air fryer!
That's it you can't you can't change your allocation.
Now for this we're going to dial up 325°F or 170°C and we're going to go for 17 minutes in total but let's let's put 15 on the clock and see how this goes.
Now while the chipolata sausages are doing their thing in the Ninja air fryer, we're doing our thing with the potatoes.
These are waxy red potatoes and uh we've put in a splash of milk and a spoon of butter.
I wish I could give you more precise uh measurements than that but it's a splash of milk bit of butter and we're just mashing the mash with the Masher.
But let's see how the chipolata sausages are getting along.
Over to the air fryer there's 5 minutes left on the clock so this is after 10 minutes and they're coming along nicely look at this so yeah they're looking they're looking Browner.
This is interesting they're Browner on the upper side and the grill side um they're looking paler but I think they're coming along nicely there.
I really like how the air fryer Cooks them more evenly.
I absolutely hate the grill.
I got a comment saying why don't you put... why don't you just put them in the grill and well the grill takes ages to warm up and it just kind of nukes the sausages on one side so I much prefer doing it this way.
Back to the hob and we're making the gravy as the uh onscreen caption declares accurately and to do this we're... we're boiling the veg so we're boiling the broccoli and the carrots and we're using the veg water for the gravy.
“Cheap Lidl gravy granules.”
And my beautiful wife is putting in gravy granules.
These are very cheap Supermarket gravy granules and yeah she's not uh beholden to the instructions on the packet of the gravy.
She's going to do this by gut instinct alone so the uh the veg water obviously is more nutritious and uh tastes a bit nicer than just doing this in boiling water and instead of going with the instructions she's she's going from uh resistance on the spoon.
Let's see if this consistency... yeah this consistency looks pretty good so it's coming together.
The gravy is a success and oh let's listen in and see what I think of it.
“Oh tastes good - salty!”
I can feel my blood pressure going through the roof as I speak but back to the ninja air fryer.
3, 2, 1... oh how do they look oh perfect wow thumbnail shot.
Sorry that’s... it's not flattering...
They look pretty good don't they.
Now I would take them out at this point what do you think leave a comment down below.
I don't actually like... I don't like sausages but I really don't like them when they're really burnt on the outside - all the way over.
I actually like them to look like sausages rather than brown pork cylinders but what do you think maybe you put these in for longer.
I know the family want these to go in for longer so in they go.
If it was me I'd eat them now can't wait because... I can't wait... but also because I like them paler.
Yeah wise words again.
So we're going to put them back in uh 325°F or 170°C for two extra minutes these two crucial minutes mean they look like this!
This is how the pork chipolatas should look according to my family and yeah I think I think they they look pretty good don't they.
They look cooked all over now uh so let's display them on a plate before we dish them out to... to the kids and I... I think they've come out really well um obviously we should get uh one of those heat meat heat thermometers but we're just doing this by eye as ever and uh we haven't injured too many people doing it that way.
They do smell absolutely delicious and they... they've come out really evenly cooked I think uh again with the grill...
With the grill I just don't think it does it this way and when you're frying them it only you know literally in a pan you only get to burn them on one side so at least ovening them does get them to cook all over.
But, how do they taste in the middle?
I think we're going to need to cut into one of these to find out: is this a dad delivers success for the sausages?
I think it's a bit unfair but this is one of my sausages: one from my allocation which are going into this... this beauty shot let's get a closeup.
That is looking absolutely perfect let’s... let's cut it on the other side so we can hold it up to the camera.
Wow yeah that is sausage Perfection.
But how does it taste?
It's time for the taste test!
So moment of Truth... time to taste it.
Ah, perfect!
It's perfect!
I'm going to add it to this.
This is how the meal looks so we're dishing it up in goes the... the creamy mash and the frozen broccoli and fresh carrots.
Everyone gets their share of the sausage, oh maybe not that one.
And it's just... it's really unfair I'm glad we put an extra one into the pot but the... the taste test sausage did come out of my dinner ration of of sausages and uh yeah I'm going to take that now while I can get it.
But this... so this looks pretty good but we haven't done the gravy yet.
Where's the gravy?
It's time for a trip to gravy town.
On it goes and I think this is a pretty good family meal. It’s... it's in our repertoire and now that we can do the sausages in the air fryer, this is the way to go. 
Go on let’s... let’s... let's have a little sneak peek of how it actually went down at the dinner table though. I got my son to film this while he's eating. 
Delicious! Sorry it's delicious! Delicious! 
I am calling this a Dad delivers success! 
Thank you for hitting the thumbs up for the Subscribe button. It really helps us to keep this channel going and here's even more Ninja air fryer recipes and food ideas in this playlist here. 
Can you please help my daddy get to 10000 subscribers? Just click on his face. Thanks bye! 
Alright this is going to be the proper one, right?


Previous post...
Best Costco SAMSUNG American Fridge Freezer? RH68B8830S9 review tour! In Costco!


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!