Sunday 24 October 2021

How to set VAILLANT timer program & time - remote control VRT350f Ecofit pure central heating boiler



MY FULL VAILLANT BOILER INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL VIDEO HERE: https://youtu.be/1IOVR41zB9Y
If you move to Bulb Energy in the UK you'll get £50 OFF your first bill AND I'll get £50 off my bill if you use this link, so thanks if you use this!: 

How to set VAILLANT timer program & time - remote control VRT350f Ecofit pure central heating boiler



How do you set the time and timer programme on a Vaillant boiler remote control, for something like the Vaillant EcoFit Pure central heating boiler?
I show you how I set the time and date on my Vaillant boiler VRT350f remote control for my Vaillant Ecofit Pure boiler... then I set the timer program to control my central heating through the week. We'll also look at the different kinds of timer programmes we can set.

0:00 How to set VAILLANT boiler timer program & time - remote control VRT350f Ecofit pure central heating
0:10 How to change the time and date on Vaillant boiler remote control
2:10 How to set the timer programme on Vaillant boiler remote control VRT 350f for Ecofit pure Vaillant boiler

TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

I’ve got my Vaillant remote control the VRT 350f 
I only know it's called that because of this manual that I’ve also got 
we are going to set the date first 
so we'll go to the menu and you hit menu 
which is the button on the left 
and then we want to turn the dial so this dark block highlights basic settings 
you have to turn it down and down and down so you see from the top it's not showing so you go down to basic settings then press the select button on the right hand side 
and guess what it's date and time 
press select 
and the dial when you turn it, it jumps the cursor the black block around the different numbers that you can change 
so for the dates, the date today is the seventh of February so seven is okay and then we'll turn the dial to highlight this five - which is wrong - and then I’ll press this button here to select change 
and you can see the black block is flashing - the cursor is flashing - and I’ll turn that all the way around, or back, to February which is two 
then hit ok and this number on the end is the year 
so we're going to change that to 2021. nearly said 2020. 
there we go press ok 
now we can set the time and that's in the same place here 
the time now is 1707. 
so I just need to turn this - this dial takes it all the way up to 23 and all the way down to zero 
so I want to change that to - it's five o'clock so that's 17 - and then I’ll hit ok to move it onto the next number and then we'll take that back to 07. 
it's taking so long let's make it eight 
1708 
then I’ll hit okay and it offers to have daylight saving or not 
in the UK that's basically changing between British summer time and GMT basically to set your summer time for the boiler to automatically change the clock 
I’m going to hit okay 
we've set the date and time on the Vaillant boiler remote control 
I’m gonna try and set the timer now! 
so this could take some time 
the first timer that I want to set - I want the heating to come on at six in the morning and go off at eight o'clock in the morning - and I want to do that every day Monday to Sunday so that's what I’m going to set 
there are other timer programs that you can set and the details for those are in my other video - the really big long video and that link is in the description 
first we need to press the menu button on the left hand side 
and then we'll turn the dial to highlight the cursor over time programmes
and I’ll hit select and “heating 1” is the program for all of our heating so I’ll select that
press select 
and here if I go through the dial - you can see that there's a timer program for Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday 
all the way through to Sunday 
and then the next timer program is for Monday to Friday 
then Saturday and Sunday - there's a timer program for that 
and finally there's a timer program for Monday to Sunday - all the way through the week 
that is the timer program that we want to set and then once we've done that I’ll go back and delete all of the others, because the others will take priority over this basic daily program 
so we're gonna set Monday to Sunday first 
and you can see already it's set for six o'clock to seven o'clock 
we want to change that to eight o'clock 
so to go into the Monday to Sunday program, I’m going to hit select 
and it's highlighted six o'clock - that's good that's what we want 
so let's turn the dial to move over to seven o'clock and I’ll hit change which is this button here 
and it's flashing so I can turn the dial and it goes up in ten minute increments 
we'll take that to eight o'clock 
hit okay 
now I only want two timers.
I want one in the morning and one in the evening, and there are three slots 
so we don't want to use three slots we only want to use two slots 
and the way to keep the slot empty or blank is to just set the same time, so it start stops on the same time so it doesn't exist 
so here on period two we've got 12 o'clock to 12 o'clock 
that's great because that will leave it blank for us 
so hit cancel and then we're gonna turn the dial down to period three...
right this is the timer program for the evening 
now it gets cold about five o'clock 
I’m a tightwad though - so what should we say 
I’ll call it 5 30. 
I’ll be kind to the family we've only got like one month of coldness surely 
so to change the 1830 to 1730, I’m going to press change 
so the time flashes 
and then I’m going to turn the dial back to 1730 
and then I’ll hit ok 
that takes us on to 9 o'clock 
I think that seems quite reasonable! 
should I call it 9:30? I’ll call it 9:30 because then the radiators will cool down 
maybe everyone will go to bed 
so I’ll just turn the dial to 21.30 then I’ll hit ok 
which is great so that means my Monday to Sunday timer program is set 
it's going to come on at six o'clock go off at eight o'clock and the same at 5:30 and go off at 9:30. 
so if I hit back that takes us back to the timer programs 
now these daily programs they're going to override what I’ve just set 
you can see that Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday have the same time 
so that's great 
starts at six and comes off at eight 
so that is how to set your Vaillant boiler remote control timer program for a regular on off time in the morning and evening from Monday through to Sunday 
if you want to change any of the individual days - or Monday to Friday - or have something different at the weekend - you can do exactly the same thing by going into the menus for Saturday and Sunday for instance 
Monday to Friday 
or any of the individual days of the week 
and I hope you managed to get your boiler going 
say hi in the comments 
it'll be lovely to hear from you 
and if you're feeling even kinder I’m trying to get this channel to 1000 subscribers 
you don't have to watch any of my videos ever again but if you hit the subscribe button you take us one step closer to YouTube paying us for these videos 
we really appreciate it 
we'll be able to buy some heat from YouTube! 
and good luck with staying warm with your Vaillant boiler remote control 
you can do this! you've got this! 
can you please help my daddy get 1000 subscribers 
just click on his face, thanks bye! how was that


Previous post...
Double jabbed & still got The Rona? what happened next part 2...


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!