Saturday 4 November 2023

How to cook bacon in Air Fryer! Ninja Foodi Dual zone recipe



How do you cook BACON in an AIR FRYER?
First of my new series of Bung It In The Air Fryer sees me cooking 4 rashers of bacon in a Ninja Foodi Air Fryer for my family. And our dog. I'd call it a kitchen recipe but it's more like me getting a pack of bacon and Bung It In The Airfryer. I cover temperature, air fry instructions and how long to cook the bacon.

BUY A NINJA AIRFRYER HERE! (As Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)

Perfect BACON in the AIR FRYER!



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!
Whoa, that is looking really nice and sizzly. This delicious bacon is a gift from my future self. Hello, I'm Neil. I've not cooked bacon in an air fryer before, so that was in the future. I've edited it in. I'm doing this for the very first time, and I'm doing it on this air fryer, this Ninja Foodi Max Dual Zone air fryer. But I'm hoping that this will work with any air fryer. Let's get started. This is for a new series on the channel called "Bung It in the Air Fryer," and today, I'm getting this bacon to bung it in the air fryer. And for this, I'm taking four rashers of regular bacon. I'm laying them out in the basket and I'm overlapping them on the tray. We don't have to be too precise with this. I'm going to move it around while I'm cooking. So now, let's bung it in the air fryer.

I love the air fryer, but the trouble with an air fryer is that you need the booklet to tell you how long to cook everything, or end up going online to look up videos like this. So, I'm actually making this video for myself, so I can remember how long to cook the bacon for. Let's put it in. Ninja says you don't have to preheat to cook in their air fryers. I'm going to choose the air fry program. I'm going to dial up 220 degrees Celsius, that's 430 degrees Fahrenheit. And then, to put the time in, you press the time button and you hold it to take it down to one, and then we'll dial it up to six minutes. And then, to start the thing—I had to look this up, but I didn't even see the big start/stop sign—you just push this button in, and then we're away. Let's do a time jump. It's about halfway through, so let's see how we're doing. It's looking quite nice, isn't it? I'm just going to toss it over and shimmy them around, just so that all bits of the bacon get the benefit of the heat fans. And then, I'll put that back in, start it going again.

Now, this is smelling delicious, but I've got some smoke coming out from my smoky bacon. We had to move our air fryer out onto the counter because it just kept tripping off our smoke alarms. I'm not sure if you had that problem. Leave a comment down below if you've got smoke alarms and an air fryer that likes to entertain you. Three, two, one, we are done. This is how it looks. Let me get a light for you. Whoa, that is looking really nice and sizzly.

[Music]

Let's cut into one and see what it tastes like. Oh, we've got Casper. Casper the dog is hovering, looking very hopeful. Yeah, dream on. Look, I can see you. I can see you there we go. Four rashers of bacon. Oh, these are looking great. I don't like mine that crispy, so maybe you could put it on the Max Crisp if you like it crispy. I've not experimented with that yet. This was just on the regular air fry, but they are looking absolutely delicious. It smells amazing. Let me hold it up to the camera. This is absolute torture. I just want to sink my teeth into this right now. But this is how it looks. Like, it looks like bacon. Ah, tastes like heaven.

I am calling this Dad Delivers Success. I've got bacon on the lens there. Oh, I don't want to talk with my mouth full, but thank you for hitting the thumbs up button or the Subscribe button. And right here are all the other things that I bung in the air fryer. Can you please help my daddy get 10,000 subscribers? Just click on his face. Thanks, bye. All right, this is gonna be the proper one, right?

Previous post...
How to subscribe to AMAZON PRIME membership... FAST!


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!