Sunday 1 October 2023

How to fix my PVC door off its hinges



BUY ALLEN or HEX KEY SET HERE! 
(As Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)

Very short vlog today: Got a big problem with our PVC back door. A door hinge pin has just popped out and I can't see how to get it back in. 
Could this be my first Dad Delivers FAIL? 


How to fix my PVC door off its hinges



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!
hello do you know anything about PVC doors so we had these doors put in which they're very nice this happened this pin that's just literally it's just popped out um I was just walking from the garden oh there it goes oh no There Goes My Allen key sets I've smashed it anyway one problem at a time and the pin the pin has just spontaneously given up and just pops out I think my pvc doors had a hernia um if you know anything about why that might have happened leave a comment down below I'd love to hear from you but it's just literally spontaneously plopped out I'm now going to try and get it back in I'm hoping that it's just an allen key screw job um so let's let's do that [Music] it seems to be going down let me show you I say that a lot on this channel don't I let me show you so it seems to have gone down a bit I hope I hope I'm not imagining it if I just keep turning it I'll speed this bit up it's difficulty with one hand and it's getting a lot harder now [Music] [Applause] it's really hard

keep going I need to put the phone down again because I need both hands for this

okay I wonder if it is this one I wonder if that screw there if I turn that Allen key I wonder if this will push this out this way which means it can lock let's give it a go so take this off try not to lose it and inside I need to turn the camera upside down let's poke the camera inside see what I'm dealing with that looks like another Allen key job okay here goes with the with the same Allen key oh yeah it's moving look it's really small amount I've dipped by a lot there maybe we'll push it into place I'm worried I'm gonna wreck the door now okay well that's really pushed it over oh no I can't get it back can I get it back yeah I can't get it back okay so let's try the top one now yes oh I think that went down a bit and that's popping up and down can't tell you how difficult this is doing this one-handed while I'm holding the phone do you know what I want to do I want to get a hammer and just bang it down should I can't be doing any less uselessness than this that's not that's absolutely not doing anything at all a bit of tighten this up unfortunately it's not working it's just turning on the spot look when I turn the Allen key spinning and spinning so for whatever reason it's not I guess it's not biting into there but I don't know I can't really adjust anything for it to bite because there's kind of locked in place on the two other hinges so again if you have any ideas or thoughts about what I'm doing wrong then you know holler away I'd love to hear from you I think unfortunately I'm calling this a bad delivers fail I had to make a new graphic let's make that happen um that was the new thing we tried today but it didn't work out so hopefully we'll have a good one on the next video that will be a success but thanks for any tips in the meantime 
please help my daddy get 10000 subscribers just click on his face thanks bye all right this is gonna be the proper one Mike


Previous post...
How to stop outside walls leaking in water


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!