Monday 15 January 2024

How to make AIR FRYER Fried Chicken - Ninja Foodi Max delicious recipe



How do you make KFC-style Southern Fried Chicken in an Air Fryer?
I cook some delicious store-bought Fried chicken breast, legs and drumsticks in our NINJA FOODI MAX DUAL ZONE 9.5L 10 quart Air Fryer. Sharing the cooking time and temperature for Fried Chicken in an airfryer.

Delicious air fryer FRIED CHICKEN: Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Airfryer recipes WITH FRENCH FRIES



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

Hello, welcome back to the channel. 
This is my series called "bung it in the air fryer" where I get to make all kinds of food with this our Ninja air fryer, and today we're going to cook this delicious KFC Style Southern Fried Chicken with a massive Heap - a basket full of delicious French fries. 
I got the uh Southern Fried Chicken from the supermarket. 
It's 800g of chicken drumsticks and thighs, and I've also got this half bag of crispy french fries. They're frozen. It is... it is a kilogram bag but I'm using about... about 500g because we ate half of them already.
But now it's time for us to bung it in the air fryer!
I'm doing this one-handed because I'm holding the camera with the other hand, but we are going to place these... I'm not going to put these in any particular order. I'm just going to lay them out into the air fryer basket. 
I'm trying to get it all into one basket so that I can put the chips, the French fries, in the other basket.
And for the fries, I'm just going to tip them into the basket.
We will shake them halfway through the cooking to make sure that it's all uh crispy.
And I'm also going to grind some salt into the basket as well.
It's... it's not so much for flavouring but it's more for the salt to absorb all of the moisture and hopefully make the fries a bit more crispy and less soggy.
Now for this, I'm going to put the chicken into the first basket, and I'm going to dial up air fry 200° Centigrade. 
I'll put the Fahrenheit on screen now, and I'm going to put this on for 20 minutes. 
And then for the fries, I'm going to put these on air Fry at 180° for 12 minutes. 
We might need longer, but we'll just do it for this to... to get started. 
And then to have them cook at the same time, I'm going to press the sync button and that back times the timing for the cooking so that the french fries won't start cooking until 12 minutes before the end of the chicken cooking.
I've not done this before. I'm just making up the timings.
This might not work, and I would have put on screen already if this doesn't work, but I'm finding this out for the first time. 
[Music]
It's coming up to the 12 minutes to go when the french fries will start cooking.
So let's... let's take a look, and oh look, it's sizzling.
Okay, I thought I might need to do this for longer, but 20 minutes might be just the thing.
So let's wipe off the Steam and see if the french fries start with 12 minutes to go.
There it goes. 
So now they're synced up, and uh, let's time Jump this to a bit later. 
It's a few minutes later.
Let's take a look at the chicken, and I think I'm going to toss them.
So I'm going to turn them over just so they can cook evenly, and I'll do this with my silicone tongs. 
Let's speed this up
and then bung it in the air fryer! 
We are now about halfway through with the french fries, so let's give these a shake. 
They're coming along nicely.
Let's bung it back in the air fryer. 
This is what it's like dealing with my son: watch this. 
Hey Joe, hey Joe, hey Joe, Joe could you be my cameraman? 
Joe hello, hey Joe, hey Joe, hey Joe, not a thing, hey Joe! 
So it's finished now, let's see what the chicken is looking like. 
Oo, it's looking good.
I could see some blood before for and now it just looks, oops I'm destroying the coating that's going to be a fail, but um, oh it's stuck together as well.
I think that is looking cooked what do you think? 
Say in the comments: would you pull this out now um 
I don't know whether to give it a bit longer I might just give it a few more minutes oh it's looking pretty good isn't it let's have a look at the fries. 
I might do that for 1 minute
okay fries are looking decidedly not crispy and they're looking a bit soggy so I think I've got to do these for another 5 minutes probably 
[MUSIC]
[MUSIC] 
Oh fantastic
[MUSIC] 
Let's cut into one of the chicken breasts to make sure it's properly cooked.
[MUSIC] 
Let's cut into drumstick to make sure it's properly cooked oh look at that oh absolutely wonderful
[MUSIC] 
[MUSIC]
Oh excuse me final taste test 
the coating has fallen off a little bit... a bit like Eric Cartman in uh South Park
[MUSIC] 
[MUSIC]
But the chicken is looking absolutely perfect
There’s still steam rising from it. 
Let's give it a taste - I can taste the Deep South or the KFC. 
Oh Heaven absolutely delicious.
I'm calling this a dad delivers success! 
Thank you for hitting the thumbs up or the Subscribe button it really helps me to keep these air fryer videos coming, and right here is what YouTube knows that you are going to love watching next!


Previous post...
How to make a Netflix account and sign out!


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!