Thursday 4 January 2024

How to change YAHOO to GOOGLE on chrome FAST!



How to remove yahoo search from chrome? Or change Yahoo to Google on your Chrome browser?
I go through the quick process step-by-step, to get rid of Yahoo as your search engine and make Google your default search engine in Chrome settings.

How to change YAHOO to GOOGLE on chrome: FAST!



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!
it is really annoying when some program or app changes the default search engine on our Chrome browser to be Yahoo because you know it's not 2001
up on the top right hand side can you see these three dots I'll click on that and that brings up this menu 
and I'm going to go down to settings we're going to click on search engine here if we click on the triangle here that brings up a pull down menu and this sets our default search engine we want it to be Google
if I click on a new tab now 
Google comes up the Google logo is back on the URL bar and type in a different search I don't know USA USA
Google is now our default search engine

Previous post...
How we were scammed on Facebook Marketplace


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!