Saturday 30 December 2023

How to check your SPOTIFY WRAPPED



How do you check your Spotify Wrapped 2024? Where do you find wrapped on the Spotify app?
I walk you through Spotify Wrapped: your personal year in music review. Step-by-step instructions on where and how to access wrapped, on phone or desktop app. From exploring your top artists and genres to revealing your most-played songs and playlists, with helpful tips on sharing your stats and even accessing past year's Wrapped! Plus where to see your top artists and top songs for any year. πŸŽΆπŸ“±✨

How to check your SPOTIFY WRAPPED



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!
Hello I'm Neil welcome back to the Happy Hut! 
How do you check your own Spotify Wrapped? 
The new thing we're trying today is: where can you see Spotify wrapped and where can I find my top artists on Spotify? 
You probably know this already but Spotify wrapped is a review of the year of our top artists inside Spotify. 
It tracks our listening through the year by genre, artist, album, and song. 
If you're watching this outside of December it might not be available but I'll also show you how to find your top artists for the year - for any year! 
Let's put my phone on screen now, slight disclaimer: this is my daughter's login and I think you'll guess which songs might be mine. 
I think Granddad even uses this login but anyway. 
Usually you can find wrapped as a button or Banner on the homepage of the Spotify app but if it's not there on your phone or you want to see it on a PC, desktop, laptop, MacBook, or iPad - all we need to do is open our browser. That's Chrome if you're on an Android phone or Safari on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac. 
Then type in this address: 
This takes us to the Spotify wrapped page. 
We'll tap “login” and sign into the same account as the app. 
This plays the Spotify wrapped slideshow. 
I'll show you how to share this on Instagram or look up your top artists in a moment. 
There's this, there's the genre sandwich and this shows us our genre preferences as a sandwich. I think the soft rock might be mine or granddad's. 
There's a “sound town” which is a real-life City where Spotify users listen to similar music to you. Doesn’t that make it a sound City? I don't know. 
The total number of songs and your most listened to song of the year. 
Your top five songs of the year and a link to your “top songs playlist”. 
Which we can save in our playlists by clicking this button on the bottom here. 
Our total listening time in minutes and days including where you rank for listening time worldwide. How many artists we listen to and our most listened to artist of the year, hey of course Olivia Rodrigo. That... wasn't me. 
We can share this though by pressing the button on the bottom: the these apps will be different for you. 
We'll see our top five artists over the months as a cool countdown and we also get this! 
Hey guys it's Olivia! I just want to thank you so much for all the support and love you've shown me in 2023. 
I can't wait for all this to come next year and I'm so grateful for you sending you all my love! 
My pleasure Olivia! 
Then a “me card”. 
This shows our listening habits as a character. 
And now here's a summary and a link to share your Spotify wrapped statistics on Instagram story, WhatsApp, Snapchat, anywhere. 
Or you can save it to your phone. 
But how do I find my Spotify wrapped from other years or your top songs or top artists? 
It's really easy: just go into the Spotify app. 
Click on search and type in your top songs 2024 or whatever year you like... 
And there they are! 
Or you can type in "your top artists” and you can see it's brought up the Spotify wrapped for that year. 
And you can save this playlist by clicking on the “plus" button here or the three dots. 
I am calling this a dad delivers success! 
Say hi in the comments if this works for you and thank you for being awesome by hitting the thumbs up or the Subscribe button it really helps me out so thank you. 
And right here are all my other Spotify tips and tricks. 

Previous post...
How to make YOUTUBE PLAYLIST on MOBILE phone app


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!