Wednesday 1 February 2023

How to get a McDonalds discount voucher



Can you get a McDonalds discount voucher for just filling in a survey from the receipt? 
Yes you can! And here's how we did it to get a big mac and fries for £1.99.

Here's how we get a MCDONALDS VOUCHER



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

[Music] 
So I've always wanted to make this video 
where you know on a receipt - maybe you don't have this in your country - but in my country on the receipt they give you a code... not that you can see it... they give you a code 
and if you type this in and do a survey they used to give you a Big Mac and fries 
and it doesn't say what you get now 
It says wait... I can't read what it says... I think it says it says a delicious deal: So what delicious deal do you get for filling in their customer survey? 
This is the dad delivers Vlog where I try something new every day to help your family and be happy... and today I'm going to... the new thing that I'm going to try is to try out this survey to see what you get from McDonald's for filling it in
By the way sorry for the... the noise in the background 
That's um some bikers... weekend bikers are right next to us 
[Music] 
We're now back at home here in the Happy Hut. 
It's three days later. I think McDonald's gives you seven days to do this survey so let's do this and get ourselves a free McDonald's! 
But it's not free is it? Because I've got to do this blimmin’ survey 
I'm practically working for the man! 
I really want one of those McDonald's caps, and I've completely gone into a rabbit hole for about an hour just now looking on eBay for employee caps. 
Do you want fries with that?! 
But that's not the site we want. We want this site which is MCDfoodforthoughts.com and I've already hit the first problem which is this the ink on the receipt! 
It disappears in about a day. 
It's like Marty McFly's picture in “Back to the Future” 
It means I can't go back to the past to do this survey! 
We've got to do this now before it disappears you can see what I can see on screen now: Welcome to McDonald's Food For Thoughts! 
Will I get some free McDonald's? 
Let's find out! Do you have your receipt available? 
Well there's no “kind of” box... but yeah I've kind of got the receipt here and then it tells you to put in the 12 digit code 
I can just about see the code... don't tell me I didn't get that McDonald's! I've got the documentation right here! Or maybe not - look at it! 
I mean it's just disappearing... and it wants the amount spent which in my case was four pounds 19. Oh and it says down here you will receive a voucher. 
It's a bit of a spoiler. You'll receive a voucher for one Big Mac back or fillet of fish or vegetable Deluxe and one medium fries or side salad. 
Yeah, “side salad”, for one pound 99. That's alright isn't it? It's a Big Mac, so let's see if we can get this Big Mac - and salad. 
What was your visit type?
I'm going to say “collect at the counter” but obviously I stayed outside with Casper the dog - Casper the cocker spaniel. 
Please rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Mac... McDonalds 
I'm going to say highly satisfied because I think the staff there get a hard time. 
We've got a good... we've got a good Mackie D's near us 
Where did you place your order? 
I think I had to send my son in to do it with my money when I sat outside with the dog freezing with the... the hairy middle-aged midlife crisis bikers. 
But I can't put any of that into the survey box. 
Did you use my McDonald's rewards on this visit? 
I did - no I didn't use rewards but I gave my son the app to get the points so I'm gonna hit “no”. 
Please rate your satisfaction with the temperature of your food or drink, the quality of your food and drink, the appearance of your food and drink. 
Let's just pause for a moment and look at the appearance of the burger I can't even remember what it was. 
Joe remind me, what... what did we get there? 
I forgot. 
Was it... it's a breakfast thing isn't it? 
Yeah it's a sausage... double sausage egg McMuffin 
No I added another pattie 
Alright so it's a sausage egg McMuffin with extra Patty...
Bacon.
Extra bacon? 
No just bacon 
Oh extra cheese? 
Yeah and ketchup okay, and on a scale of um one to ten what would you rate it? 
10. 
Do I get any?
Aww dude, I was too slow!
Alright, so I'm gonna... I'm gonna dock a point for the appearance 
It's a little unfair... no, no I'm... I'm so indecisive 
I'm gonna say I was “highly satisfied” with it. 
It looks like a dog's dinner - quite literally a dog's dinner - Casper was pleased to see... but I'm gonna give it highly satisfied because I wanted it to look like a mess. 
I wanted it to look like a McDonalds. 
Cleanliness of the toilet, accuracy of your order... well it was only one Burger but they managed to do it, and speed of service was fine. 
Was your order accurate? 
Yes it was because it was just one Burger. 
Did you experience a problem? 
No. I have had problems before. I'm very high maintenance when it comes to McDonald's. Please tell us why it was... 
You've got to write an essay?! 
Please tell us why you were highly satisfied with your experience at this McDonald's. Be as specific as you would like. Okay um it was a good visit because I've had very poor visits to other branches... branches or restaurants? Restaurants. I can't call them... it's not a restaurant! They put the order up on the screen when it was ready not like other branches who put up the food is ready when it isn't for a long time before it's not ready. 
Yeah I'll make the syntax sound like I eat in McDonalds a lot. 
Are the other restaurants on a timer or something, there. 
Would you like to recognize the staff member for providing great service. 
No because I was sat outside with the dog. So unfortunately I can't do that on this... I could... should I just make up a name?! Who served us? 
Would you like to recognize the staff member? 
Yes! 
Please tell us the name or description of the staff member who provided great service. I don’t know. 
Charlie... in a uniform. 
I hope there's a Charlie who works there now! So they’ll get some kind of weird survey love! 
Would you like to answer a few more questions about your experience? 
Sure it's all right... it's only... you're only wasting mine and my subscribers time. 
Did you customize your order? Yes. 
Yes well my son did. 
Was your order customized correctly? 
Yes. Based on this experience what is the likelihood that you will recommend this McDonald's to others?
I'm... I'm not sure I'll go around recommending it... Oh you must go... you must happen upon the McDonalds in our town! 
Yeah I'll just say it's likely. Visit McDonald's MORE often? 
Well I think that is likely anyway isn't it - uh - dog needs walking. 
Return to this McDonald's in the next 30 days? 
It's inevitable: we don't want to but it is inevitable that it's highly likely that we're going to go back to that McDonalds. 
It's... always works the same... you know it's not like the advert at the moment with the eyebrows and they go like that - it's just it's more of a bored, can't think of anything else to do, okay, kind of trip. Next. 
At what points during your visit did you interact with any members of the staff? 
And again I'm answering on behalf of my son, but I'm gonna do it um, when placing... placing or receiving my order.
Final questions for classification, so gender oh should I self-describe myself? 
I would self-describe myself as male um... 
You don't need to know my age do you? 
What are they going to do, send me a birthday card? 
Who was in your party on this visit to McDonald's. 
Well it was my dog and my son in that order - um - alright I put child... children and I'll put other family members because Casper... Casper's a family member. 
How would you like to receive your validation code to redeem your offer? 
Now if I get them to send it by email, I'm just gonna... I don't want them to have my email address... yeah okay “by email” 
Then you put in your name and your fake email address - your dirty email address -  and then thank you. You will receive an email shortly with your voucher. 
We care about what you have to say. Well give my regards to Charlie. 
I want this voucher. Where is the voucher? So let's now put my phone up on screen here: “Thank you for your feedback! Here is your McDonald’s voucher” Big Mac and medium fries and side salad for £1.99. To redeem the voucher simply choose an option below and that's valid for about a month, five weeks from now. so I've got five weeks to get my 1.99 Big Mac but I'm pleased with that. I think that's a good use of my time. How long did that take? 
Thanks for coming along with us on this journey to McD’s - it was a very special trip. It was lovely to have you here with us and right here is what YouTube thinks you'd like to see next! Can you please help my daddy get 10000 subscribers, just click on his face thanks bye! Alright this is gonna be the proper one right?


Previous post...
Pay ULEZ fee on mobile phone


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!