Wednesday 15 February 2023

Best childs car seat? Review Joie Trillo



BUY Joie Trillo Child's Car seat Group 2/3 HERE! (Amazon paid link)

Unboxing and how to assemble and fit a Joie Trillo childs car seat into our car... Brings back memories of when the children were toddlers and I was even more sleep deprived, If you're looking for a kids car seat, you might really like this one: especially if you're on a tight budget after the first car seat.

The Truth About Buying Car Seats For Your Child



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!
Hello welcome back to the dad delivers Vlog where we... 
Hello I'm Neil welcome back to the dad delivers Vlog where we try to make your family... out we try new things every week to make your family happy... 
Hello I'm Neil welcome back to the dad delivers Vlog where I try new things every day to make your family happy. 
I try it every day, I don't actually put all of them online. Maybe I should 
I might do that over the next few weeks anyway today we're going to unbox this! 
it's a Joie, or is it Joie, Trillo or Trillo group 2/3 baby car seat or car seats for children 
This is just a quick Impressions first review... sorry we've got a birthday situation going on here 
It's really difficult isn't it? Buying car seats, Because unless you go to the store and see it yourself and sit in it... it's really difficult to decide which one to get for your child. 
You’d think on some level they're all safe so then it just comes down to does it fit in your car and how good does it look 
Let's open this one up. I had a few spoiler shots there of what this actually looks like but that's in the future. 
I'm going to open this in real time. The colour of this one is Ember and you can... you can get them in all kinds of designs 
This one is in the Liverpool Football Club colours, so it actually looks like those seats that you get on the side of the stadium which you know... those are seats for children... 
I need to clear a space for this. 
You get this as three parts - oh instructions. 
What I love about the Trillo is that it's got a cup holder - no it’s got two cup holders! Look at that! 
Helpfully it comes with this little booklet in which it lists every car's compatibility 
I guess I should have really checked this on our car first before my sister got it 
She's bought it for her five-year-old son and according to Joie, this seat is good for kids all the way up to 12 years old 
Definitely got to get my 12 year old in this to test that 
I'm putting this together in real time so you can see how I do it 
Do not take this as how you should do it and you know... go suing me. 
Is that even necessary to say that? 
Obviously follow the instructions. I'm not qualified in any respect for any of this, you know, to be a dad. 
Apparently you've got to get the headrest and put it on the back and I'm gonna put this into here - and there's some buttons on the back here - oh right 
Now you pull this latch and that pulls the buttons in 
You can use that to adjust the height of the headrest and I think I'm supposed to tuck this under here, and then I can clip this to the bottom... put the back on 
I've got to clip these u-shapes at the bottom here 
If I push them down onto the base - just push it down like - this ah can't do it - ah swine - so that one went in easily obviously this one doesn't 
See my kids are now you know 11 and 14, so I'd forgotten the joys of babydom 
Oh that didn't sound good let's try again 
I bet there's a video on their website showing it going in instantly 
This is not going to sound good - here we go - there we go - so now it's locked into place 
Now if I spin this round you can adjust the headrest with this latch here and there are also instructions for how to fit it with either a seat belt or with the isofix 
I'm going to attach this using the isofix catches so let's get this into the car 
We're gonna go swimming 
You know it's sad that my beautiful 14 year old is holding the camera... I used to... I used to put the car seat in for you like this 
And I used to be sleep deprived and angry but - I still am - yeah because of you, so if you're sleep deprived it... you will actually miss this when you're older. I promise! 
You can pull this out here and you can... I know, I know it's like... if only I could like monetize this knowledge somehow... so if you're lucky enough to have isofix... Do you want to point it down here? You can see that I'll pull this... 
(Oh can you put it over there, I like sitting there)
Jump cut! 
Okay on the other side then see... we can't do it this way around because I'm in the way! 
Okay... it's just velcro - oh God look at the state of our car. 
Blame it on dog. 
Does your car look like this? Leave a comment down below, and you just get the hook and clip it to that... clip it to the isofix thing and then I think you can tighten it up - and can you see that going in? Don’t all cars have isofix? 
No they don't - they don't - so if your car doesn’t... well apparently you would use just the... right yeah I can't put that in, because I don't know if that is true. 
Anyway to tighten the isofix I pull... pull the strap... that’s for another video yeah
yeah look I'll put something in the description because I can't be bothered to look it up right now and then should I move the seat back so you can see it? 
You can get me some shots that I can play music over it and it looks really like an advert so that Joie will sponsor me for videos like this? 
I think I'll need 50000 subscribers before companies allow me to demonstrate their products. 
Why not hit the Subscribe button while I'm not being sponsored and you'll get to see the reality of what it's like to be a dad... So this is a test with actual six-year-old at 18 kilos so just over the 15 kilo... what does it feel like?
And then to get the seat belt over let’s... let's put the seat belt through the red holder here... 
And then this goes underneath... you're able to pull that over... well done... under the armrest there - great - and then you put this over your shoulder like that and we're good to go! 
Are you okay there? Sorry, I feel I'm shouting in your ear! Thank you for being awesome and hitting the Thumbs Up Button. 
What else should they do? 
Can you like And subscribe too? 
That is an excellent idea Ollie thank you! 
Can you please help my dad get to 1 million subscribers. Just click on his face thanks bye! 
Can we have dinner now?

Previous post...
How to search comments on YouTube?


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!