Thursday 23 July 2020

BEST TRAVEL HAIRDRYER? For bald man? BABYLISS TRAVEL PRO review unboxing first impressions



Taking a look at the best travel hairdryer we have (it's the only travel hairdryer we have).
But I'm bald so I got the kids to help review and unbox this with me for first impressions...
It's fantastic!
Really stylish, light, but feels substantial and solid.
We got this one for free from a shop but get no money for this.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
(Amazon UK) https://amzn.to/2PtBkkd
(Amazon US) https://amzn.to/2uD51YO

BEST TRAVEL HAIRDRYER? For bald man? BABYLISS TRAVEL PRO review unboxing first impressions!



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

So this is an unboxing I've done hair products before... er for shavers for my head but-- you should do one for your beard - no I haven't done one of those.
But, this, what's this?
This is a hair dryer Yeah it's-- It looks very nice.
It's the BaByliss Travel Pro.
"Get your book" Oh yeah-- Oh "Get Your Look!"
[Music] [Music]

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

Now I'm not an expert on long hair but I'm with someone who is.
I'm hoping you can help me with this, with your expert opinion, because it's been a while since I've used a hair dryer.
So Travel Pro for professional AC motor.
Salon-quality drying with long life performance.
Line.

Compact design - lightweight and small in size for easy portability and travel
Line.
Worldwide driving - drying!

For use at home or abroad.
Hey look: This could be me!
(Laugh) Wait-- Daddy has hair!

Now we were sent this - not by Babyliss - but we were sent this to review first somewhere else not YouTube but I'm making a youtube video at the same time.

So we didn't pay for this but we're not being paid for it either so you can benefit from us having it in our house near a camera.
Power lead.
Bags.
Cardboard.

Right, this is the size of my hand.
And this is the size of the...
Look how tiny it is!
It's really tiny.
Look how big it is on there, now look how small it is.
Hey maybe I could use it to dry my nostril hair
Oh no, it burns!

It burns it burns!
TRAVEL pro.
So it's not-- it's compact.
Very well packaged.

Look you've got settings: 1, 2.
Can you see that?
[Music] [Music]
That's pretty - the back's pretty.
Yeah, I like the back.

But I prefer it bigger, you know?
You get a really generous cord.
How long's that.
About 2 metres, the cord.

[HAIRDRYER NOISE] Woah!
It feels really powerful!
Go on, go for it!
There you go.
It's a boost?

Can you blow the box over?
Go on blow the box over.
Now blow me over.

The other thing that it comes with is this nozzle attachment
Do you want to put the nozzle on?
Does it twist?
Yeah.
Oh yeah it does.
Wait.
Here we go.
Do my nostril hair?
Look at Megan Markles!
Wait no!
Let it go!
So there you go.

[Laughter Noise] [HAIRDRYER NOISE]
SO I'm not sure if this review was very helpful, but it would dry hair very quickly wouldn't it.

It feels really substantial and it's really quite powerful and we think the nozzle screws on.
Just to show you one other thing just to show you one other thing on the back there's another switch for the voltage so if you're going to a country with 120 volts you can turn this - this switch here with a coin.
I hope this unboxing and first impressions of the Babyliss Travel Pro is useful
If...
"Please leave a like if you can..."

If you've got if you've got to this point of the video thanks for watching and why not hit that thumbs up button that will really help us or even subscribe or even leave a comment to say hi what do you think is this what you're looking for?

In a travel hairdryer?
Do you wanna do the closing thing now?
Please help my daddy...
Can you please help my daddy get 1000 subscribers just click on his face, thanks bye!
How's that?

Previous post...
How to NICHE on YouTube GORDON LAING: GREAT BRITISH YOUTUBERS with Neil Mossey PODCAST 004


All about me, and getting these by email.

Try my previous book!

(UK) (US)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!