Thursday 2 July 2020

The theme park where all rides are DIGGERS! Diggerland KENT: JCB CONSTRUCTION DIGGER THEME PARK



DIGGERLAND!
A JCB digger theme park in Kent, UK.
I love coming here, so try sharing it with you here as part of my Dad Delivers Vlog.
Spend so much time visiting places through everyone else's YouTube videos, wanted to put some back with a place we really enjoy.
It's a theme park where the kids can actually drive and operate real live Caterpillar and JCB diggers - and what kid (and Dad) doesn't love a digger?!

The theme park where all rides are DIGGERS! Diggerland KENT: JCB CONSTRUCTION DIGGER THEME PARK



In the video you'll see some of the rides and attractions - ones where you drive the machinery yourself and others where you ride in the bucket or on the back.
I didn't show the soft play and restaurant areas which are also great...

I mention there are special Diggerland offers on their facebook feed, the link is here:
https://www.facebook.com/DiggerlandKent/

TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

Diggerland! It's Diggerland!
[Music]
Hello I'm Neil this is the Tightwad Dad vlog
It's where we try to be happy with what we've already got
yeah alright yeah
Today we're spending a bit of money in a county - a beautiful County called Kent and we're enjoying the beautiful scenery and atmosphere because today, we're at Diggerland!

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

So the the brilliant thing about this place is that you actually drive the diggers yourself - or your kids can drive them too, depending on their height
Each ride is a different height restriction
Here we go into the mud... Woah!
Look it's totally clean.
I managed to-- keep my trainers clean, somehow. Look.

Here comes our digger... You ready for this?
This is great so I've got... my daughter is driving us.
I'm doing the power and so you're on steering - doing an amazing job there.

You actually get to drive diggers - it's the best!
This is what being British is all about.
Machinery - building machinery theme park. I, I love this place.
We're here on our half term in October and the weather's gorgeous as well so that's, that's nice.

Now, on the videos it looks really industrial and muddy but it's not
It's actually - it's really lovely tarmac path that goes around the park so it's completely family-friendly completely buggy friendly and I think it's a gem
I think it's one of the best theme parks in the country. "You get to actually ride diggers!"

So we can see - we can see all of Rochester on top of this digger
It's like 86 grand!
86 grand?
You get a good view of the park from here.

What's been your favourite one so far?
Driving that.
Driving the 4x4?

There's Auntie Caz! It's a grudge match. Gonna beat Auntie Caz.

We're gonna win! No you're not!

There is no way I'm getting on that.
My son's up there. Somewhere.

I've gotta say this - the staff here at Diggerland Kent are absolutely amazing.
"And nice!"
Yeah, they're really nice - really friendly - but when they spin you round, on a digger, they're spinning round too
So I don't know how they do that all day long

So that's Diggerland!
I've only shown you a fraction of the rides.
We actually got a really good tip-- Are you okay?
"Yes."

We actually heard a really good tip from the lovely woman who runs the food - shop - restaurant! That's what a food shop is called, isn't it! Restaurant.
She said to check Diggerland's social media, so check their Facebook page - they have offers there on the holidays
I'll put the link to their website and their Facebook page in the description - and apparently quite often they put offers up there
We didn't check that, so we paid full price in there and... it's not cheap, but it's worth it, isn't it?
"Yeah, it's worth it."

So that's it - that's what Diggerland, Kent looks like
If this video's been helpful why not give me a thumbs up, if you've reached this point of the video - and if you're feeling even kinder, why not hit the subscribe button - take us closer to 1,000 subscribers
Thanks for watching - hope this helps - leave me a comment to say hi!
Can you please help my daddy get 1000 subscribers - just click on his face.
Thanks, bye! How was that?

Previous post...
THIS is how you disrupt. GORDON LAING: GREAT BRITISH YOUTUBERS with Neil Mossey 002


All about me, and getting these by email.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Try my previous book!

(UK) (US)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!