Saturday 14 May 2022

How to change FLYMO strimmer line: MINI TRIM ST trimmer string spool



BUY FLYMO MINI TRIM ST STRIMMER REPLACEMENT LINE SPOOL HERE! (As Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)

BUY THE FLYMO MINI TRIM ST GRASS TRIMMER HERE!

How do you change the line on Flymo Mini Trim ST strimmer?
I replace the string on my Flymo trimmer in real time step by step.

How to change FLYMO strimmer line: MINI TRIM ST trimmer string spool



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

hello welcome back to the happy hut 
I’m Neil and this is the dad delivers vlog where I try something new every single day and today it's a little bit specific: 
it's how do you change the line on a Flymo mini trim ST strimmer or trimmer 
it's really easy you and I are going to do this step by step along... this is super quick 
if you want the exact spool to get, I’ve put a link in the description below and when I’ve used poundland line in here it's not been good 
it's kind of falling apart all over the garden 
and it also heats up and just sticks together in the cartridge here so it's really pricey but at least it won't fall apart in the garden like I do! 
I know exactly what you're going through because it happened to me right over there 
let me show you the exact moment where the line snaps

The trimmer line snapped off 
Let me show you underneath the Flymo mini trim st 
this is the spool cartridge 
just to show you how easy it is you pinch these two lugs together and the cartridge just comes off like that 
so you can replace the line by just getting some more line to go onto this cartridge or you can get a whole new cartridge to put on 
and to put it on 
first thing you need to do is to feed about 10 centimetres through the hole here 
the spool hole 
I’ll just pull a lot through and I’ll show you how to tighten it up 
and then make sure it's all not falling out because it will get tangled in there 
I’m going to push it back over the lugs and push the cartridge down until it clicks so both catches have gone there 
now this is obviously too long you could just spin it and then you'd lose this amount of extra cable on the first spin 
but what I’ll do is tighten it up because I want to save money! 
all you do is push in the two lugs again and turn the orange cartridge anti-clockwise and you might be able to see that the line is going back into the cartridge 
which is handy 
and anything extra will be caught by the little line cutter inside the safety guard

Can you please help my daddy get 1000 subscribers just click on his face thanks bye! how was that?


Previous post...
Best CHEAP gaming chair on Amazon under £100


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!