Tuesday 25 August 2020

Can you use MICRO SD CARD in a Sony ZV-1? My new ZV1 camera playlist...



As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
BUY SONY ZV-1 CAMERA HERE: https://amzn.to/3icSb6O
SANDISK MICRO SD CARD HERE: https://amzn.to/2XC4HVs



Can you use a MICRO SD CARD in a Sony ZV-1? With an adapter?
I knew it would work, but I wasn't sure, and as lots of us are searching for this... so here's proof that the MICRO SD storage card does work in a ZV1. And how do you put the card in?

Can you use MICRO SD CARD in a Sony ZV-1? My new ZV1 camera playlist...



US UK

0:00 Can you use MICRO SD CARD in a Sony ZV-1?
1:05 How to fit a Micro SD memory card in a Sony ZV1
1:25 What is the best Micro SD memory card for the Sony ZV-1?
2:25 How to open up the Sony ZV1 storage card battery compartment
2:55 Which way round does the Micro SD memory card go in a Sony ZV-1?
3:15 How to close the battery compartment flap door to lock
4:03 Does a Micro SD card work in a Sony ZV 1?

MY SONY ZV 1 CAMERA PLAYLIST:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtZM4-pHDwPl5l9wMJxb4h1nmSiaprcbC

TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

Hello: it's a really short simple question:
Does a micro SD card like this one -this little storage card - does this work inside this: the Sony ZV-1 or ZV1?

I’m shooting on an Osmo Pocket by the way, in case you're wondering, but does this work in THIS?
And the short easy answer is "yes"!

It does, but I didn't know that, and if you're searching for this on YouTube you probably want some reassurance that this works in this, even though this is slightly smaller than the card needed in this.
So I’m going to do it in real time, just so you can be reassured, and also I've got links in the description to this very card that I know works in a ZV1.

Hello I’m Neil by the way, welcome back to the Happy Hut.
I make videos where I try to help everyone express themselves on YouTube to make other people happy, so you might really like this playlist here - it's all about this camera the Sony ZV-1.

I've got all my other videos on that playlist but let's see if this works with this!
Here we are in the the happy hut with the Sony ZV-1

I’m from the UK so I call it the ZV 1 but oh my goodness it is absolutely gorgeous if you haven't bought one yet and you are just doing a bit of research on the cards that you should buy for it.

This is the Sandisk I went for the 128GB memory card.

It's a Sandisk ultra and I’ll put a link to this very card in the description below, but let's open it up.
Now the reason you're looking it up is probably the same reason that I was as well which is that I’m aware that the ZV-1 wants one of these, an SD card, but I didn't know if a micro sd card in an adapter would work in a ZV1.

I was slightly worried that it would be incompatible.
Now I’m having trouble with this with my fat fingers but it's because I’m reaching around the camera to do it!
Oh man!

I was just worried this memory card might not be compatible, if it's going through the adapter.
But I needn't have worried because anyway that's what it looks like.
I do like the look of these.

Oh it's the red and grey combination.
So we're going to open up the battery compartment which is conveniently under here, that springs up.
Now there's only one correct way to put this in, so let's try in every other orientation just to prove to you it won't go in that way... it won't go in that way...

Oh it will go in that way, ah!

So that is the way it goes in, with the pins facing the same side as the lens, and there's a really handy little picture inside the battery compartment for you there to help guide you.

It goes that way round, and all you do is just gently push it in, and it's got a little spring there so you just push it down.

It should click just like that and if you wanted to take it out, you just press it down and it springs up and you can take it out.
My micro SD card, the tiny memory card is in this adapter, push it in, "click click", and then we'll close the battery compartment cover and slide the notch across to lock it.

You can even see there's a handy word saying "lock" there for you.
And to open it, obviously you just push it the other way and it springs open.
But time now to prove - whoa!
Gettin' too excited.

Time now to prove... Look, switches on when you open the monitor.
Oh look it has sprung to life by formatting the card immediately, and there you go!

Let's point it up towards something more interesting.

If I hit record, it's recording now.

I’ll zoom in and zoom out and then we'll hit stop and then I will play that file back.
You can see it's ready waiting for me.

Press play and there's the zoom in and the zoom out.
Probably one of the most interesting videos I've ever shot!
I should give that one its own playlist.

I've given the Sony ZV-1 its own playlist uh whoa - let's do this outside.
Well I've put the links in the description to buy the camera and the card so there you go success and look oh it's magically re- resealed itself!

If this video is helping why not hit the thumbs up button, that really helps other people to find it and if you want to help me just hit the subscribe button below or click on my face.
I’m trying to get to 10,000 subscribers. I don't think that'll ever happen I’m on about 2000 at the moment but you could take me one step closer.

If you have any questions leave a comment below or just say hi be lovely to hear from you and here on screen now is another fantastic Sony ZV-1 video to help you along your way! Can you please help my daddy get 10,000 subscribers. Just click in his face. Thanks bye! Alright, this is gonna be the proper one, right?

Previous post...
HOW I SUBTITLE my YouTube videos 2020, my easy fast way for CC captions


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!