Thursday 30 April 2020

FOOT BOTTLE: the NEW SPORT for TIGHTWAD DADS | #TightwadDad Vlog



We invented a brand new sport for all Tightwad Dads out there: FOOT BOTTLE.
(I prefer the snappier BOTTLE BALL, but got outvoted by the kids).
All you need is a council playground pitch, and some litter. And you're good to go!

FOOT BOTTLE: the NEW SPORT for TIGHTWAD DADS | #TightwadDad Vlog




TRANSCRIPT: (click play on the video above)
Hello I'm Neil I'm the tightwad dad - it's where we try to be happy with what we've already got
What we what we've already got today is a council ball pitch, and it's been a bit windy.

There's a bit of litter around - and there was this on the pitch
So we've decided to invent-- and we don't have a football -
so we've decided to invent this game, we're sharing it with you: our gift to the world.
We call this "bottle ball"


Previous post...
How my #TightwadDad journey started...


All about me, and getting these by email.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Try my previous book!

(UK) (US)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!