Sunday 24 February 2019

My Kids Watching My Trip To London #teamTIGHTWAD 020



We are #teamTIGHTWAD, and this day we found joy spending on...

- Park and Ride parking fee.
- Free ticket to historic dockyard.
There’s two words that spark joy in kids.
- 2x portions of chips and a sausage.
- 1x Lost coat at historic dockyard, we think in Boathouse Number 4.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Amazon ebook: Your One Word. The Powerful Secret to Creating a Business and Life That Matter by Evan Carmichael.
It's a really great book, but I can't work out what my one word is.
TightwadDad? teamTIGHTWAD? familyJOY?

MY KIDS WATCH MY LONDON TRIP #TightwadDad VLOG 003 | Neil Mossey



What's that?
Are you sure it's just two minutes
Yes - it’s 2 minutes... three minutes...
Okay
So I made this especially for you
okay yeah
Okay so, here we go.
Wow that’s loud.

[LOUD MUSIC] Hello, I'm Neil Mossey I'm from #TightwadDad.
This is gonna be a weird video.
I've come to London today.
I'm shooting this on my phone, I don't even know if it's in focus--

I CAN’T SEE YOUR EYES. THEY’RE LIKE BLACK HOLES.
- so my family gets to see what I do.

YOUR EYES! I CAN’T SEE YOUR EYES.
I LIKE HOW YOU MAKE SOME COPIES OF LONDON.
YEAH, I LIKE HOW YOU’VE PUT BUBBLE WRITING ON “LONDON”.
--the amount of JOY it brought me? Probably 9. Cuz look it brought me here.
[LOUD MUSIC]
£23 QUID! TO GO HERE.
-- my toe is still bust, let's have a look.

UGH! HAVE YOU EXPLAINED TO YOUTUBE WHY? HOW THAT (HAPPENED)?
ARE YOU GONNA BE EMBARRASSED? WHEN YOU SAY, YEAH THIS IS EMBARRASSING.
But where I'm going next is somewhere very special.
[LOUD MUSIC]
AWWWWW!

I HATE YOU! DAD I HATE YOU! YOU GOT A MCDONALDS! IN FRONT OF MY FACE!
--the JOY was about 5.
WAIT, HOW DID HE KNOW THAT I WOULD BE JEALOUS?
WELL HE KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO WATCH IT, IF YOU WERE.
[LOUD MUSIC] So I'm going to a quiet area now, I don't know if I'm going to be able to film. I'll maybe sneak a shot.
"Doors opening" [SILENCE - PEN SCRATCHING]

[LOUD MUSIC] THAT’S TEN.
Okay so that was free because I've already paid and the JOY is about 10 - that was really nice. Now I'm gonna cross the river again... one more time. I've got to be in Tottenham Court Road by 3:00 for a meeting. [LOUD MUSIC]
I DON’T LIKE THAT YOU’VE DONE LONDON TWICE.
WHY DID?
BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL GET THE IDEA THAT IT’S THERE.

DAD, WHY DO PEOPLE SPRAY STUFF ON THE WALLS?
IT’S ART.
IT’S ART, STELLA.
WELL IT’S STILL BAD.
IT’S ART.

OH, OLLIE WOULD LOVE THAT, IF HE SEES THAT.
The JOY there was 10. I've got 5 minutes to spare so I timed that really well.
[QUIET TAXI STREET SOUNDS] LOOK AT ALL THOSE TAXIS.
WOW. NOT ONE OF THEM ISN’T A TAXI.
So the meeting went well, it's now half four.
YEAH THAT’S ACTUALLY QUITE TRUE.
There's a taxi protest here. It's really eerie, it's so quiet! Now I'm going over to finish my evening.
[LOUD MUSIC]

YOU DID IT AGAIN! WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT?!
IT LOOKS COOL!
NO IT DOESN’T.
So I'm here with my friend Rob. We're gonna have food! [LOUD MUSIC]
FOOD.
AWWWWWW.
[LOUD MUSIC] So the cost was high, but the JOY was 11. It was gorgeous. But, if we take the total and add all the JOY up. Divide the JOY so I get an average JOY - the figure comes out at THIS.
NINE. £42 AND 79P. AVERAGE?

“NOT LONDON”
WHAT DOES AVERAGE MEAN?
THAT’S FUNNY
[LOUD MUSIC] Please help my Daddy get 1000 subscribers
THAT’S YOU.
-- just click on his face, thanks bye.

What do you think
I love it

I didn't like that and you showed your foot because that's part of your life not really to do with what you--
And the other thing I didn't like is you eating a burger in front of my face
I liked how you how you went to the bridge and when it said the “London” it shows the whole of London
I liked that you you filmed that video it's really short, and it went through the whole day
So that was 4 minutes because we watched two.
I’m out!

Dad can I watch “where baby powder goes?”
Can you please help my daddy get 1000 subscribers just click on his face thanks bye!


Try my new book!

(UK) (US)

Previous post...
How my #TightwadDad journey started...


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!