Friday 15 February 2019

Do I spend too much money? #teamTIGHTWAD 011



We are #teamTIGHTWAD, and this day we found joy spending on...

- German supermarket chain supermarket shop


Do I spend too much money? #TightwadDad Podcast with Neil and Joe 003



Okay it's episode 3 of tightwad dad podcast.
With me Neil and Joe.
So hi thanks for joining us - Joe you were just saying these podcasts are very short.
Yes.
But Mummy read that micro-podcasts are gonna be the thing, so maybe this is a good thing.
Yeah.
And I did want to mention - you didn't want to talk about it.
Sorry, I've got your headphone lead wrapped round.
I've got a cold.
You've got a cold, so that's why you sound a bit...
Runny.
I can't remember what my next question was.
Do you want to blow your nose while I look up the next question?

Oh yeah, I know the question: do you think I spend too much money?
I think you spend a decent amount money Just the right amount?

Yeah not too much not too less.
If I feel like we haven't got enough money, it's either because I'm not earning enough. Or because we're spending too much.

Or maybe you should not spend anything and be proud of what you've already got
That's a good idea.
Cos some people don't have anything.

That's a really really good idea.
Oh the making money thing in Episode two I whispered:
“Looking under the... and another way I know this would look weird but I have earned about £50 by doing this altogether, by looking under vending machines or coin machines....
Anything that would involve coins which have a gap underneath they are coins like Coinstars, look under claw machines - especially in arcades you get quite a bit.
Don't you remember?
No!
Ugh, bad memory.
It's cause I'm getting old.
What I thought you were gonna say...
You're not old...
...was looking under sofa cushions.
Oh yeah, in the cracks because when like heavy people sit down if they've got a lot of change in their pocket it would just fall out into the cracks.
I found - remember in that Southsea place I found like £2.50 in different couches or
sofas.
So that's the end of - is this episode 3?
Yes
Thanks for watching.
Can't remember...
You've got a bad memory...
If you've got this far into the video we'd love it if you gave us a thumbs up - if you
got this far.
And make sure you subscribe because I think it would be nice.
It'd really help us.
Because when we hit 1000 subscribers, we start getting money from YouTube.
Hey, that could be our next podcast.
What, how to get money from YouTube?
Yeah.
Okay.
Make thousand gaming channels... I think I've said too much


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Try my new book!


Previous post...
The Day We Became #teamTIGHTWAD #TightwadDad 010


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!