Saturday 23 February 2019

How do we get more money into our house? #teamTIGHTWAD 019



We are #teamTIGHTWAD, and this day we found joy spending on...

- German supermarket chain supermarket shop (bread, pancakes and waffles).
- Swimming lessons.

Get MORE money into our house? #TightwadDad Podcast with Neil and Joe 006



I can’t even remember what episode this is now...
Six.
It’s six, already?!
It’s six.
We’ve done six of these?

Welcome to the TightwadDad Podcast with me Neil, hello.
And Joe hello.
Welcome to the Happy Hut thanks for clicking on this.
It’s the podcast where we talk about me being a Tightwad Dad.
Yes.
And you living in a TightwadDad family.
A half tightwad mum.
I guess you’re a tightwad son?
Well no, you’re not a tightwad.

Oh dear.
[laughs] You want to start that as your catchphrase?
Oh dear!

So the question is... how can we get more money into the house. How can we get more money for the family.
Get a job where you can earn about 40 pounds and day, because we could just go like spend less than 40 pounds a day we'll have so much to spare.
What could I do?

Well have you heard of The Simpsons? Homer goes to this nuclear plant and he earns $40 a day.
Does he?! Okay, so I could work in a nuclear plant.
How are you gonna get to one? Where is one?
Well there isn’t one for a long way from here.
Oh dear.
[laughs]
“Oh dear” works. My idea for getting more money is to somehow get you and Stella to work, or earn money.
How?
I don’t know. I thought you could be a voiceover, or Stella could be a voiceover.
Stella could sing. Be paid to sing songs.
Yeah.
She can do loads of songs. Sing that, and she’ll look it up and then sing it.
You did an “Oh dear”? [laughs]

This is the only episode six...
If you’ve got this far into the episode, can you leave us a comment that just says “Oh dear”?
That’ll be funny.
If you have any ideas for how or where we could earn £40 a day, leave us a comment that would be really helpful.
Yes that’d be extremely helpful.
And thanks for watching...
That would be life-changing helpfulness.
Bye!
Bye!
[SINGS] Can you please help my daddy... Get 1000 subscribers! Just click on his face. Thanks. Bye.” How’s that?


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Try my new book!

(UK) (US)

Previous post...
Friday splurge! #teamTIGHTWAD 018


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!