Wednesday 19 July 2023

My OUTDOOR YouTube gear setup



This is my best YouTube gear for shooting outdoors. My YouTube studio setup... outside! My video runs you through everything: camera, monitor, teleprompter, microphone, laptop and power bank.
LINKS BELOW! 👇👇👇👇
CAMERA: Sony ZV-1 camera (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)
LENS: Neewer ZV1 wide angle lens
MICROPHONE: DJI Mic dual wireless microphones
TELEPROMPTER/AUTOCUE: Pronstoor/Ambitful teleprompter
MONITOR: Portkeys PT5 mkII 4k field monitor
POWER BANK: Charmast slim pink 26800mAH power bank
TRIPOD: Velbon video tripod
RED AUDIO CABLE: Rode coiled extension cable
LAPTOP: Macbook Pro M1 2021 14 inch 


My favourite YouTube studio setup... OUTDOORS!



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

hello welcome back to the channel
I'm just about to start recording a video for my other channel the dad delivers Vlog and I thought you might like to check out my location rig - just to see if there are any ideas here that might help you 
so this is how we're looking in the garden on a very nice hot day 
the Spider-Man towel is optional but what I've got is my trusty Sony zv1 camera with a neewer wide angle lens on it
but I've got that wide angle lens on to be able to hold THIS: it's my teleprompter and I have an ambitful or Pronstoor teleprompter 
and that's reflecting this monitor underneath
the monitor is a PortKeys pt5 Mark II Monitor 
and I've flipped it into mirror mode so that... you can't really see it can you because uh... because the bright sunshine.
I can see it with my eyes and that's reflecting my script up here.
Then on top of the Sony ZV-1 or ZV1 I've got a DJI mic - a wireless mic and obviously that is that's attached to this microphone here that you can hear right now.
And the whole kit is being driven by this power bank here and that is driving both the Monitor and charging up the the zv1 
that's the Charmast 26800 maH power bank with three inputs and uh four smart outputs there 
And then that is connected to this, which is my Apple MacBook M1 2020 14 inch and I've got that running out of a HDMI cable over to the... the teleprompter. 
If I zoom in you can see probably see the words that I can see 
and the only other essential bit of Kit is my apple juice with fizzy water - fizzed up by a SodaStream.
All of these items are down in the description I just thought you might you might like to see how it rolls in the garden in the summer here on the channel
why wasn't that on camera?

Previous post...
How to DELETE your YouTube Channel


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!