Monday 24 July 2023

Mr Beast Feastables



BUY MR BEAST FEASTABLES HERE! (As Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)

With the release of @MrBeast Feastables here, we jumped in the car to go and try and find the chocolate bars... It was easier than we thought but we did hit a couple of fails along the way. Thanks Mr. Beast! My son's a fan of the Feastibles but my review isn't so glowing. And at £2.50 per feastable which is $3, it might be a while before we do this again.

Why our Mr Beast Feastables FAIL is still GOOD



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!
Which is launching with three flavours: original, almond, and crunch!
Right, shall I do the intro? Hello, welcome back to the channel. I am concentrating 100% on the driving, but this is the Dad Delivers Vlog, where we try new things to make our family happy. And this is mental! What are we doing right now? It's in the rain, it's Saturday night, and I saw this on my LinkedIn of all places. I'm not sure that LinkedIn is the right place to make this kind of announcement, but yes, look! Mr. Beast is... he's been badly photoshopped in front of a random red telephone box that's clearly British, where he says that Feastables—I don't even know what Feastables are.
They're made with only five ingredients but still taste amazing.
But... but Feastables are available in the UK, but the announcement was a day ago, so I've now come out with my son. Hello! Hello! Thanks for coming, because obviously, we're both Mr. Beast fans. But we thought, well, will it fly off the shelves in the way that yeah Prime did for who's it Logan KSI Paul, the two Punchy men? So we thought we'd go out and get some Feastables because I'm sure they're going to be delicious and nutritious. It's the new Prime! It's Prime in... in solid form. It's solid Prime, but Prime's really easy to get now, isn't it?
So here's a spoiler. We do actually get a Feastable bar, but where will we get it? Will we get it in the small convenience store that's in the middle of nowhere, or do we get it from the giant mega Asda that's open 24 hours a day? So let's go to the first Spar, which is here in this petrol station. We've got to find the Feastables if they stock the Feastables, which we don't even know. So here we go with the first location, our nearest Spar, and I don't think this is gonna go well. Shall we ask?
Wow, that... right, so the Prime is a good sign that they've got other YouTuber products.
It’s two pounds!
Is it? Oh, oh my god, oh, it's there! It is! Well, that was easy. But how much is it? How much is it? Yeah, which flavor do you want? Got milk chocolate, milk chocolate.
Yeah, I would like some. I really want some.
Two pounds fifty! It’s from America.
It has come all the way from America, and I feel like we should look for others though. Wait, look, you can scan for prizes.
Oh, can you?
We might win a car.
So, you're scanning the... are the barcodes individual? Are they unique?
60 grams of chocolate. You know this is one dollar over there.
I don’t know if you heard that. That's 60 grams of chocolate. It's only in the... for two pounds fifty.
He knows that because Prime went up in the UK, then maybe his chocolate will...
I think in dollars it's about three dollars, three dollars a bar for 60 grams of chocolate, three bucks!
You went for the milk chocolate?
Yeah.
Devour!
Thank you.
Good.
Yeah.
Now, I thought it would be worth buying 10 bars of it, so you could sell them. But do you think it's going to sell out?
Well, should we get more bars and sell them? Okay, can I try some?
Uh, it tastes like American chocolate.
Which tastes like cooking chocolate.
There's no chocolate in this, it's just sugar.
It does taste like chocolate, but I feel like it's more chocolate than milk.
I'm a huge Mr. Beast fan, but that sucks. Oh, I can have another bit. It's too much chocolate. There's not enough sugar. 60 grams of chocolate. I think this like pound for pound like salmon would be cheaper than what I'm about to eat.
Oh, you can look at the um the ingredients. Oh, do you know what the ingredients list is quite small? That's why it tastes disgusting. So there's cane sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liqueur, whatever that is, chocolate liquor, milk, and vanilla powder, 44% minimum.
It's got so little chocolate in it.
How much per 100 grams? It's like three quid per 100 grams.
Yeah, it's quite a lot. Which is 30 pounds per kilogram, and I think the salmon is 12 pounds per kilogram. Oh, come on, have you scanned? I want you to enter for the prize. So there's the um QR code.
Okay, should we go somewhere else then? Should we see, yeah, where else these Feastable bars are? Asda? Okay, let's go to Asda next. We drive 20 minutes, um, all the way to this beautiful place. It's, uh, see if you're watching this in the states, maybe this looks like a Walmart to you. This is Asda in the UK. It's a gorgeous place, and it's Saturday night, so this is like our big trip out, which is kind of cool, isn't it? Do you think they'll have more bars here or less bars? You can see the kids there, there are kids coming out, looking happy, and they've got, they're filming themselves, everyone's filming themselves. They were YouTubers, weren't they? They're definitely YouTubers. They're dressed like YouTubers.
So it would be the chocolate aisle, wouldn't it? You want some Prime as well?
Well, I think we need some Prime to take away the taste. Yeah, the milk chocolate Feastable, the 60 grams, thank you.
I saw Taki... Takis for Seven quid, like a small bag of Takis. What are Takis? There's something you only get on YouTube. Yeah, they're American. Yeah, they're blue, they come in different colors, but they taste so good. That's all I want. All right, got some Prime, but no Feastables.
Lots of chocolate that doesn't cost £2.50 for 60 grams, okay. It's not in the chocolate aisle, but it was probably going to be at the end of an aisle with a special display. I think it's by the counters. I might be, it's gonna have a special display, isn't it? They might even just put it up yet. I've just realized that's a Mom... Mum said no Prime over there. That is a Mum said no Prime because it's in somewhere random like that's Mom said no. I think, I think you're right, it's gonna be like next to the tills, isn't it, or at the back? They don't make it easy. They make you walk through the shop to find it.

Excuse me, hiya, do you know if, um, there's Feastables, the Mr. Beast chocolate bars? We had two, um, side frames, one, but we haven't got any left. All right, do you know how it went? How fast they went? They went as quickly if they were gone in like three days. All right, thank you. That's okay, thanks. Three days, they've been out. They've been out for three days. LinkedIn lied to me, for a start. Jimmy lied to me. How did he lie to you? Well, he said it's out today, about one day ago. No, but did you look at the date of the post? Well, I'll have to check now. Okay, great. Well, that's us propping up the YouTube economy then.

[Music]

We knew it, we knew that Asda would fail us. I want to know what happened to the display because that display would be worth something, wouldn't it? A Mr. Beast what? But I don't know how you'd get a massive cardboard display out of the Asdas. Should the thumbnail be us holding bottles of Prime? Let's do that. Let's do that. One final place to go, and that is the um A Little Spar in the middle of nowhere, even more in the middle of nowhere than the last Spar. Oh, this is... it's getting cold. I'm cold and tired, and the buzz from the 12 grams of chocolate I had is wearing off.

Dad, yeah, found it! Oh, well done. Hey, Crunch!

[Music]

Puffed rice. So it's got less chocolate in, yeah, or peanuts. Oh, Deez Nuts. Where they’re making funny jokes. Do you know if many people have come in for these?

Yeah, it's selling quite a lot.

Yeah, I mean it seems quite popular.

Don't think it's got quite the hype as Prime has.

Yeah, brilliant. Thanks for your help. Thank you. You too. So that's a win. We've got the... Do you want the receipt? We jumped right into the car to enter the Mr. Beast contest, where you can win an Aston Martin, and we just... we just couldn't get it to work at all. It felt a bit Shady. You have to put in your phone number, email address, obviously so they can contact you. There are loads of boxes to tick for lots of marketing, which is fine, but we couldn't enter. We uploaded the receipt and we ticked the terms and conditions box, but it just kept telling us to tick the terms and conditions box. So we... we give that a big thumbs down, but we still love Mr. Beast and wish him all the best with the Feastables. I guess it's a win that we even managed to find two bars. So I'm calling this a, uh, I'm calling it Dad Delivers success. My son worked out that I would need three thousand people to watch this video to get the money back. So thank you for making it to this part of the video. Really appreciate it. And right here is what YouTube knows that you're gonna love watching next. Can you please help my daddy get 10000 subscribers? Just click on his face. Thanks. Bye. All right, this is gonna be the proper one, right?



Previous post...
How AI tools ROCK YouTube! GREAT BRITISH YOUTUBERS PODCAST with Neil Mossey & Solomon Jagwe E016


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!