Tuesday 18 July 2023

How to DELETE your YouTube Channel



THIS video shows how to backup or hide your channel and videos if you want to do that before deleting your channel: https://youtu.be/mIBAtXYj0bY

How to delete my YouTube channel? Or how do I remove my whole YouTube channel, including search history and watch history? Remove and wipe everything!
I'll walk you through how to delete your YouTube account step by step, which will remove your videos on YouTube. If you delete your channel, it will also delete all playlists, comments, replies and thumbs up on videos, your search history (searches) and watch history. If you want to back these up, use the video link above. 

DELETE your YouTube channel



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

Hello, my name is Neil Mossey, and you are thinking of deleting your YouTube channel. Just removing it, disappearing it, making it go away. Or maybe you just want to start again. 
I'm going to delete THIS YouTube channel in real time, step by step, so you can follow along with me and see how to remove a YouTube channel.
And the way to delete a YouTube channel is to go to your studio dashboard. 
So, that's studio.youtube.com. 
If we go up to the top left-hand corner, press those three bars for this menu, and we'll scroll down to the bottom here and choose settings. 
Then, on the left-hand side of this pop-up window, hit “Channel” and then choose this tab, “advanced settings”. 
Scroll down to the bottom and you will see two options: manage YouTube account or remove YouTube content. 
We're going to click on remove YouTube content and then we have two options. We can either hide the channel, or we can choose to permanently delete my content.
This is a really big moment now. 
It wants us to confirm that we know that the following will be permanently deleted: all my videos, my Channel, all my comments, replies, Thumbs Up, YouTube gift settings, search, and watch history. And there's another box to tick here, any paid subscriptions will be cancelled. 
I don't do any of that, so let's hit this button, delete my content. 
Shall I do it? You ready? Hold me. 
Here we go. 
It knows that this is a really big thing to do, so we have to confirm yet again that we know that this will permanently delete all our YouTube content. 
Ah, just make sure I'm logged into the right channel. 
Look, this is just a test Channel, but I'm still worried it's going to delete my proper Channel. 
If you can still see this video, it didn't, so we will confirm it by typing in our YouTube address and then hit again delete my content. 
Your content is being deleted. 
Usually, this takes a few minutes as the message says, but it can take up to a couple of days if you have a lot of videos and a lot of YouTube content. 
BUT before you delete your YouTube channel, here are 3 things you can do right now to backup or even hide your videos. That’s all in this video here. 
And thanks for being awesome with the thumbs up button, and say hi in the comments down below.

Previous post...
DJI WIRELESS MIC UNBOXING AND REVIEWS


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!