Tuesday 21 March 2023

My Ultimate Healthy Smoothie Recipe... Zero bananas and one Nutribullet blender!



This is my favourite smoothie recipe for my Nutribullet blender. I'll walk you through my favourite fruit and vegetable ingredients: melon, apple juice, seeds, blueberries, raspberries and ginger. And best of all, it's banana-free! That's right, a smoothie without banana. But there is carrot, and sometimes a mushroom. Really zingy and delicious.

My Ultimate Healthy Smoothie Recipe... Zero bananas and one Nutribullet blender!



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

How can I eat more fruit and veg without actually... you know, eating fruit and veg? 
I manage to do it from time to time using this! 
This is my favourite smoothie - my favourite smoothie recipe - it is absolutely gorgeous and look I've even managed to get some veg in there too! 
Best of all, it's banana free! 
I like bananas but bananas don't like me. 
I think I react badly to them, so every smoothie recipe I know - every smoothie I'm ever offered has banana in it 
This one doesn't and I'm going to show you how I make my smoothies 
we're going to fill up on fruit and veg so the first thing oh by the way 
this is the dad delivers Vlog where I try new things to make your family happy and today we're going to make our families happy with this delicious smoothie 
I'm gonna get through this quickly so first thing I use is a melon 
Look, I've got a second camera here and I'm gonna put in oh should I put in half a melon and that's a bit much isn't it 
I’ll do quarter of a melon 
you can get a spoon and get rid of the seeds 
although I'm putting this in the blender so you could probably get the seeds in too, and then just to cut it into chunks I'm gonna...
slice the slice like this oh I’m throwing the maggoty carrot away!
and then you can slice the chunks off like this 
I'm trying to eat more fruit and veg 
well I'm trying to eat fruit and veg so this way at least I'm guaranteed a bunch of stuff
uh slice these melon chunks in 
in goes the melon
uh what next? let's do some carrots 
right so I've got these really disgusting bottom of the fridge carrots 
I'll speed this bit up but this is me just peeling and topping and tailing the carrots 
I have tried other veg in this recipe like a chunk of beetroot. 
that's it. that's the only other veg that I've tried with this recipe so you might want to try some beetroot 
now I can cut off the the tops of the carrots
I’ll just cut them into chunks, and put the chunks into the blender pot 
next up is some ginger 
I'm going to cut the ginger because I think I hope that the blades will slice the uh the ginger apart 
I either do this or grate it with the microplane 
my next ingredient is milled chia seeds 
I've tried other seeds as well like sunflower seeds or some kind of linseed sunflower seed mix 
I'm going with the chia seeds today though 
this smoothie recipe is really easy but I always manage to forget one of these key ingredients 
oh I know! frozen berries 
that's what I forgot so go to the fridge... the freezer 
I think this is my favourite part of the of the Smoothie 
frozen raspberries 
the great thing with these obviously is that they're frozen so the cold iciness of the berries will help chill the drink 
but I love it just for the the sweet flavour 
the other thing I might try today - I don’t usually do this - I’ve got some frozen blueberries in so let's get some blueberries in there 
I'll just put in a handful just to give it another flavour 
a bit of a fruits of the forest Tang for my fruity veggie smoothie recipe 
now I have quite impressively overfilled the the NutriBullet cup 
I think the max line is where the top of this rubber grip is and I've gone well over 
and let's go for the final ingredient: just apple juice 
I'll just top this up and it will just fill all the gaps in my fruit and veg and I'll do that up to the max line 
that's not too overfilled 
I've done worse 
and then I'll put the lid on 
by the way if obviously if you want a Nutribullet like this, there's a link down in the description 
you can see the one that we've got 
I'll take you into the uh the blending room
By the way look, we've got this little hot chocolate station going on here which is kind of cool 
I'll just load up the NutriBullet - it’s good to go so I'll just push it down
I always think that the NutriBullet is going to fly off and destroy the house look at it go! 
it's so violent, I have to close the door 
[Music]
Fantastic
[Music] 
it doesn't take long and now the best bit 
I’ve got a pint glass 
we'll get some ice cubes going in here and then 
[Music] 
look at that 
the Breakfast of Champions! 
look oh time for the taste test
oh my God that's so good 
what I love about it is that the blades of the NutriBullet have ground down all those seeds 
I think there's some chunks of raspberry seed in there which I managed to stay in there 
oh God it's gorgeous 
there's enough there for probably three people but I usually end up Downing it myself 
oh I'm calling this a Dad delivers success! 
yes! do you have a smoothie recipe I'd love to hear it maybe even try it out 
leave it in the comment below it'd be great to hear what you're drinking 
Can you please help my daddy get 10000 subscribers
just click on his face thanks bye 
Alright this is gonna be the proper one right?


Previous post...
HOW TO SEARCH YOUTUBE COMMENTS and activity log history


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!