Tuesday 7 March 2023

Best IKEA sofa bed review - 2 seater Gronlid couch



Transform Your Living Room with the ultimate Ikea sofa that turns into a double bed. Filmed 2020!
Putting this Ikea sofa bed together, took a while... so sharing it as a how to assemble Ikea Gronlid 2-seater sofa-bed... our couch that folds out into a bed. I share how we put this together, complete with cushions, mattress and sofa cover.
Watch me build an Ikea Gronlid sofa-bed with a malfors sofabed mattress, which turns from a 2-seater sofa into a comfortable double bed. Follow along with my step-by-step instructions and learn how to assemble the frame, put on the arms and mattress, and iron the dark grey washable covers. Whether you have limited space or overnight guests, this is the perfect solution for your home. Upgrade your home with the best fold out 2-seater couch that turns into a bed.

Our awesome Ikea sofa that folds into a bed...



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

This is the mattress, and then there are two main sections that come in boxes... they come up to my stomach!
So then there are two Gronlid bases, and then the covers come in two boxes so this big cover. And I don't know why, when we ordered these separately... I don't know how that can cost 40 pounds for delivery, but it does. 
“I want to be the cameraman!” 
Hang on, no, I need... I need it up high. 
“Then I can stand on a stool!” 
So I have no idea where to start with any of this. 
I guess I'm gonna have to open one of these first. 
Which one? 
A or B? 
A or B, comment down below!
[Music] 
And this is what the Smedsbyn base looks like. 
[Music]
[Music]
[Music]
It's the Ikea scissors!
[Music]
[Music]
[Music]
[Music]
Oh! You’re supposed to have your boyfriend help you, by lifting it clear so you can do the bolts. 
[Music] 
[Music]
[Music]
[Music]
Next we take this spare slat. As we take this over here. 
Fold this down and bring the net over the Bar. Ow! I'm going to put this on. 
And then these two screws, and then we'll fix the net down over the strut. 
It's a bit difficult getting from side to side! 
Now next is the mattress!
[Music]
[Music]
[Music]
So now I get to fold it back up into itself to put the covers and cushions on next. 
So this goes... so you lift this up. 
Whoa it works! So next come the Gronlid covers 
[Music] 
[Music]
[Music]
[Music]
I love ironing.
[Music]
[Music]
It is me doing it! 
Okay next bit is this cover 
[Music] 
[Music] 
[Music]
[Music]
Yes so it's done! 
Erm, except the arms!
[Music]
[Music]
[Music]
[Music]
That was hard! 
If I fold this back - put the seat cushions on. 
It's done! 
This is the Gronlid, the Gronlid sofa bed. 
I need to film some shots of this before, you know, the kids spill something all over it.
Oh man what do you think? 
And if you have any questions, put them in the... in the comments below - be great to hear from you. 
Just say hi - just to know that somebody reached this point in the video, would mean a lot to me. And good luck with your Ikea Gronlid sofa bed. 
I hope you have many happy nights on it. 
I'm gonna sleep on it like this I think. 
Can you please help my dad get to 1 million subscribers just click on his face thanks bye! Can we have dinner now?

Previous post...
YouTube Thumbnail tips from Studio App!


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!