Friday 27 January 2023

IKEA cushion that turns into a coat



An IKEA cushion? That turns into a coat?
Is it any good?
I want to make this channel more about things that you can buy for Dads, but not sure if this falls into that category. It's an IKEA Faltmal cushion that opens up into a quilt that sort of looks like a wrap around coat. FĂ„LTMAL is both. With sleeves and buttons to stop it from falling down... and it scrunches down into the world's most uncomfortable cushion.

What does this IKEA CUSHION do?



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

Hello welcome back to the Happy Hut, I'm Neil and it is not warm today. 
It's a really Bleak January day. This is the dad delivers Vlog where I try new things every day to make your family happy and I've got this... but I've been driving my family nuts - absolutely crazy - with this. 
I've had this in the happy hut completely unopened and untouched for three years! 
I've been trying... I've been waiting to make this video. 
I think I got this originally for my Ikea dad Channel and I think I'm gonna have to shut that down because I want to do everything on this channel. 
This looks like a cushion: it's from Ikea and it's... it's a Faltmal. I think with the funny thing over the “a”... I think it's pronounced Faltmal. 
It's a Faltmal cushion that opens up into one of these! 
I don't know... it's a duffel coat? No a puffa jacket that's full length and maybe I could get to look like this guy! 
I think it's maybe that guy's thought that I haven't opened this for three years because I'm not sure that I want to end up looking like that. 
But I'm freezing today so I've gotta... I've got to open it so I thought I'd open it on camera with you and you can share along with me the joy of the Faltmal cushion. 
Is it a cushion or is it clothing? 
Can't even... right so it's seized up because I haven't opened it. 
Okay so it's got an orange zip... this is going to be a long video because I've never done this before so I don't actually know how you do this. 
There is a an instructional video or a promotional video? 
It just looks like a... some kind of dystopian future doesn't it. Where civilization has broken down and we're gonna have to be wearing these to keep warm. 
Funny that, isn't it? 
I don't know where in the world you are watching this channel but here in the UK it's pretty much... it's like the country is sort of broken down for a bit. 
We're just gonna take a rest and hand our money to companies so it's a good job I invested in this BEFORE the 2023 Financial apocalypse. 
Now I've got a second camera over here: when you open the zip, it pretty much turns into the coat. 
Oh look there are the arms, but the back... it's got all the... all the bags and things from the cushion. Uh sort of down the back. 
Oh look at this! It's got... it has instructions. 
I tell you what this reminds me of... it's... it's like a hospital gown. I hope you haven't had to go to hospital ever, but if you have this... this is what you have to do. So you’re shuffling around the hospital wards with... with just this open back. 
This is ridiculous! Okay no, I'm gonna go... I'm gonna... I'm gonna see this through. 
It feels... it also feels a bit like a straight jacket as well, which I'll probably need. Now there's a popper here, or there two poppers and I think I'm supposed to attach them on the back. So put that popper there... I don't know if I've done this the right way around? 
I thought there’d be a nice Hood? It does kind of look like there would be some kind of hood on it but alas no! It's more of a thing that covers your face. 
That's it, that's all there is to it. Let's go on this camera here. 
I thought this would be more coat-like and you can... right so there's some... so there are some downsides with this. 
First is... if I get on this camera here, you can really easily just to trip on it. 
Not that you'd want to be walking out anywhere where you might be seen in this. 
It is, look! It's like I'm ready for my colonoscopy now, isn't it? 
It's wipe clean as well and it's got this handy... oh man look at this: it's got this handy net thing here. If I tilt the camera down, so if I get some objects... hang on, like... I don't know. A bag or you know your TV remote control. 
Oh you could have like snacks! 
You could fill this with um maybe potato chips and nachos? 
Okay this is how you pack it away. I might have to speed this bit up.
[MUSIC]
I'm gonna keep this I think. 
I can't tear off a paper tag! 
It meets the Furniture and Furnishings Fire A ct. 
I'm gonna sit down, I'm going to show you what it's like sitting down. Let's go over here. 
So I'm now sitting in my IKEA chair... Oh that’s a bit bright. It's warm, it is... it's nice and warm. It's a bit irritating having this on your face. 
I don't even know if you can hear me right now, and you can just... you know feed yourself through the long economic winter... where your government does not support you, but does support the companies taking your resources. 
You can sit here and consider your life choices. 
So there it is that's not a very long video is it but is this something that you'd wear in your house? 
I mean even on the level of loungewear I'm not... I'm not... I'm not so sure that I feel comfortable even letting my family see this. 
Nevertheless I think I'm calling this a Dad delivers success! 
And right here is what YouTube thinks you want to be watching next 
[Music] 
I'm still cold. 
Can you please help my daddy get 10000 subscribers, just click on his face thanks bye! Alright this is gonna be the proper one right?


Previous post...
How NOT to fix my garage flat roof again


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!