Monday 7 August 2023

Best AIR FRYER? Ninja Foodi Max Dual Zone air fryer



BUY a NINJA FOODI MAX AIR FRYER HERE! 
(As Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)

Best new AIR FRYER for us? Salmon and Chips in the Ninja Foodi Max!



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

So I’ll give the chips a toss. Oh look at that!
Hello, I'm Neil. Are you thinking of getting an air fryer? This is the Dad Delivers Vlog, where I try new things to make your family happy. And today, I'm making your family happy by unboxing this. It's the Ninja Foodi Max Dual Zone 9.5 litre air fryer.
Now, I'm trying this for the first time. We haven't had an air fryer before. This is going to be an unboxing and first impressions review. You can see exactly how it comes out of the box. I have no idea what this is going to look like.
I think we wanted to get an air fryer. Well, we say it's to save money, energy, and the planet. It is a huge purchase for us, though, partly financially, but also for space in the kitchen. You know, the precious countertop space. Are we going to have room for this fine piece of kitchen technology? Are you and I worth this? Of course, we are. This might even be a really good gift for dads. This is the Ninja Foodi Max Dual Zone 9.5L air fryer.
Let me give you a quick whiz around the box so you can see the packaging. You can pause it if you want to read about any of these features. You can see that it has two zones: a Sync Zone where you can cook different foods at different times, different temperatures, or Match Zone where you can double the serving size by putting the same food into both containers.
I'm going to open this up for an unboxing First Impressions review and already in the packaging we have an explanation of the sync and the match.
I'm going to unbox this air fryer now. It's the first time I've unboxed any air fryer. Really well packaged in cardboard and paper, that is really good to see. Not plastic bags and plastic bubble wrap. So, this is completely recyclable paper, by the feel of it. Oh, it's upside down. Are you ready for the unveiling? Here it comes.
To me, this kind of looks like an espresso coffee maker with its chrome handles and chrome-finished knobs. I think you can get these in different finishes, but we went for the chrome option. Now, for me, the design of the Ninja Foodi is on the chunky side rather than the side of elegance - big, chunky handles and buttons which I guess will be really easy to operate. Let's take off this protective film that protects this chrome edging. Let me give you a close-up from lots of different angles of the Ninja Foodi Max straight out of the box.
I know that over time, this top will be used for just storage - extra storage. The footprint is a lot smaller than I thought it would be. Just to give you, I've put some dimensions up on screen to give you an idea of an adult male's arm's length, which is quite satisfying. And these food trays come out. There's one and two trays inside. There is - oh, it's like protective packaging, it's just cardboard. And then inside each food tray, there's a grill so the food is kept away from the bottom of the tray and allows juices and fat to run off so the food isn't sitting in the fat.
And the trays are conveniently numbered one and two so that you can get them the right way around. It also comes with an instruction pack. So, we have the quick start guide with some recipes inside, six customizable cooking programs with easy one-touch control, Chef-created recipe guide. Dual Zone technology gives us two independent cooking zones.
We can cook different foods ready to serve at the same time. It claims to be up to 75% faster than fan ovens with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods. These are non-stick crisper plates. 
They apparently allow hot air to get under the food for all-around crisping, and they're dishwasher safe. The main unit has six customizable cooking functions with an easy-to-use control panel with a Digital Countdown Timer. And two non-stick drawers, each 4.75 litres, fit a two-kilogram chicken or up to 1.4 kilograms of fries. 
Mmmm Fries.
These drawers are also dishwasher safe.
With the Dual Airfryer, you can either set it to "sync" to cook different foods with different times, different programs, or the "match" option where you can double your serving size with the same time and program settings across both zones or both non-stick drawers. There is an auto-adjust fan which automatically adjusts speeds based on the cooking function, 240 degrees Celsius Max Crisp technology where we can cook from frozen to crispy in minutes, and a variable temperature control where we take control of the cooking temperatures for every snack and meal. It can dehydrate, reheat, bake, roast, air fry, or Max Crisp to quickly crisp frozen foods such as scampi, nuggets, fries, and more.
So, this is very exciting. This is our first cook. What have we got in here? We've got salmon and air-frying chips. So, here we've got a countdown of 16 and a half minutes. That's for the... what, there's for the chips, yeah, the thick ones. And then, because it's on "sync," it's holding the salmon to start the salmon so that they all finish at the same time.
What happens if I pull the tray out? Can we see it pauses? Does it? So, if I pull the tray out, oh, what else you got? Chips in there to keep the chips going. Oh, and we've got salmon in here. Oh okay, that's right. So, that's a huge salmon fillet - the whole salmon inside, a whole salmon side. Oh, this is really exciting.
So, let's do a time jump and see what happens next. 
Now we've got both the salmon’s just suddenly started. So, where it said hold, it now is counting down the same time as the chips. It's worked out it's back-timed when to start the salmon. It is now about six minutes to go. We're supposed to give it a toss, so I'm gonna give the chips a toss.
Wow, that's brilliant! 
And we've done the chips on air fry rather than Max crisp, just to see how that works, because my biggest fear with an air fryer, I think, is that the chips will be a bit soft. And they're looking pretty browning in there, pretty brown, aren't they? And I like that you can just pull the tray out, the drawer out, and push it back in.
Three, two, one, the end. 
So, this is moment of truth, the words never lie. Let's take a look at chips. Oh, wow. So, like I said, we went for air fry rather than Max crisp. Some have come out a little over, and let's do a taste test.
Oh, perfect! Absolutely perfect. And they're dry, so I don't know why they wouldn't be, but in my head, I'd be worried that they'd be kind of not cooked properly, but they are cooked to perfection. 
And then, oh, look at this! Oh, wow. [Music] And the smoke alarm has not gone off. That's another win. Some people might find that overdone, but I like it a little bit crispy, I think. I think this might be a win.
[Music]
[Music] 
I am calling this a Dad Delivers Success. 
There's a link to this Ninja air fryer down in the description. Tell me what you think, and thank you for hitting the thumbs up or the subscribe button. It really helps us keep this channel going. And right here are all the other ideas for gifts for dads. Can you please help my daddy get 10,000 subscribers? Just click on his face. That's gonna be the proper one, right?


Previous post...
How to AUTO PAY ULEZ and Congestion Charge in London


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!