Friday 11 June 2021

How to format DJI OSMO POCKET memory card | formatting micro SD card in the camera



BUY DJI OSMO POCKET CAMERA HERE:  
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Update:
** I NOW USE THE SAMSUNG 128GB MICRO SD CARD WHICH IS "U3" - BETTER FOR 4K: **

POLAR PRO TRIPOD GRIP SYSTEM FOR OSMO POCKET

 
 How do you format an SD CARD in a DJI Osmo Pocket camera? 
I format my memory card or storage card in my DJI Osmo Pocket camera in real time so you can follow along.


How to format DJI OSMO POCKET memory card | formatting micro SD card in the camera



0:00 How to format DJI OSMO POCKET memory card | formatting micro SD card in the camera
0:24 How to put micro SD card into a DJI Osmo Pocket
1:10 How to format micro SD card in DJI Osmo Pocket

TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!

Now this is really tricky I find... whoa! 
How do I format my micro SD card in my DJI Osmo Pocket camera? 
I need to actually do this right now, so I thought I might as well do it on camera so you can follow along with me.
Hello I'm Neil and I'm really sorry for the noise in the background but we are in the middle of a storm while I'm recording this! 
So if I don't reach the end please send for help! 
Now obviously the first thing we need to do is to put the micro SD card in the right way round.
There's the slot on the side and I think the label needs to point down so the pins are facing towards you if you've got the screen facing towards you.
Just push it in and push it in with my fingernail.
Now this is really tricky I find... whoa! 
As if to demonstrate! 
I find this really difficult.
So what I like to do is to use a biro pen top to push down, well it gives me a bit of purchase on the micro SD card.
There you go and it's really easy to use a biro lid to spring it out again.
You push it in and it springs up, and push it in again and it springs down.
Let's put it on selfie.
Hello! 
I guess I can talk to you from up here, hello, so the first thing we need to do is to go into the settings menu and you drag down from the top to get the cog then press on the cog and that brings up this menu.
Then you need to swipe across and see it says storage there.
We're going to press on storage and it's telling me that I have 64GB left and it's giving me the option to format.
I use a sandisk ultra 128GB micro SD card.
There's a link in the description if you want to use the same card as me, but here's the moment of truth.
Dare we do it?
Let's press the format button.
Now it's asking do I want to format the SD card?
Now obviously when we hit format it's going to wipe everything, so make sure you've backed up your photos and videos.
We're going to click ok.
That was quick wasn't it? 
Format success, so I hit ok, and you can see now I have 118 gigabytes.
That still doesn't seem like everything that's on the card! 
If I switch the camera, hello let's do a test recording.
Hello this is a test to see if the Osmo Pocket did actually wipe the card and is able to record again after the format.
Is this working for you and your Osmo Pocket?
Please leave a comment below - say hi let me know if this works, and right here is what youtube thinks you should be watching next!



Previous post...
Easy way to get your own YOUTUBE CUSTOM URL! Even if it's not your channel name! 2021


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!