Wednesday 20 March 2019

Do we spend too much on toys? #TightwadDad DAY 044



I am a #TightwadDad and finding happiness for my family with...

- Mobile phone bill.
“I’ve really got to move our mobiles to somewhere else.”
JOY 1

- Free coffee shop decaf coconut latte
“Gift card.”
JOY 8

- German Supermarket Chain supermarket top-up shop: Fruit.
“Kids fighting over which fruit.
They’re fighting.
Over.
Fruit.”
JOY 1




Spend too much on toys? Xbox 180? #teamTIGHTWAD Podcast with Neil and Joe 009

Hello I'm Joe.
I’m Neil, thanks for clicking on this video. It’s the TightwadDad Podcast live from the Happy Hut. Well sort of live. And it’s episode 9!
Nine!

I didn’t think we’d make episode 9.

So this is gonna be about what toys we spend on because - right!

He has two children.

Do you think we spend too much money or not enough money on toys?

I think we're doing the right amount for a kid, yeah.

Well that’s good for a Dad to hear that he’s spending just the right amount on toys.

I’ve bought quite a few of my own toys.
What would you buy, yourself?
That electronic kit I can afford.
What else?
A console.
A console? Which console would you buy?

It’s either a Nintendo switch, an Xbox or a Playstation 4 or 5. Well an Xbox one.
Imagine if there's an Xbox 180 instead of 360.

Would that be better, or worse?
It would have to be more money because this is the latest it's gonna have to be better.

You hear that Microsoft? Your next Xbox should be the Xbox 180.

Yeah, if they’re watching this.
The chances of them watching it is THAT small.
[LAUGHS] I cant even see through there.
There are actually gaps on me - there are actually gaps.

That’s how big Microsoft is likely to be watching.
Oh dear. [LAUGHS]

I don't think that's gonna be a hit.


Previous post...
9 Best replies to How are you? #TightwadDad 043


All about me, and getting these by email.


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Try my previous book!

(UK) (US)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!