Wednesday 25 September 2024

Hidden LEGO CITY TRAIN layout first run round the Garden Office!



The first complete run of my secret hidden Lego City trains layout around my garden office, with a Lego City Cargo Train. Sneak peek at a longer video about building the loop using FAKE Lego track for my Lego City train layout. I can finally build the Lego City railway from here!

BUY fake Etarnfly Lego City train tracks HERE! (Commissions Earned from Amazon) 

Hidden LEGO CITY TRAIN layout first run round the Garden Office!



TRANSCRIPT: (CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE)

THIS IS THE TRANSCRIPT - CLICK PLAY ON THE VIDEO ABOVE!
yeah now there's a oh...
I've run out of track! 
Ow!
frottage! 
Come on you want to see this don't you, so uh let's find the remote control. 
I've got it paired up
so I'll just take it back and this is for running it through the the tunnel
oh and my son shot this so he he built the track and he shot this footage of the train making it through the tunnel 
He had to take the pantograph off the the top
I've adjusted the tunnel 
I think the tunnel slipped when I pushed the armchair back so uh I've adjusted it now 
hopefully it won't hit the ceiling
let's see if it makes it through the armchair 
go on, away you go
yeah 
let's go backwards full speed 
okay I think... the Tunnel of Love is a success!
I don't know why I'm calling it The Tunnel of Love 
I love it that's why!
there great we've done it 
that's the loop
remote control here 
see if we can make history
we'll see if we can make the train go around 
I'll put it on four and hopefully it won't hit a cable or something 
oh no ah!
I can move these cables and I'll pin them as well 
right so it's into the tunnel
it's through the tunnel 
it's going under the bench
it's so hidden I can't push the camera under! 
we're across the front door that was the first phase 
and now it's going to go under this bench
and it's going to go into the armchair tunnel 
will it make it out the other side?
yes! 
we did it!
we did it! 
I've done it!
I wish it were lit better 
I... I'll get you a... let's get a light going thing 
got a nice light there
I've done it! 
I cannot believe after all these years of thinking about this that I've finally managed to get the Lego City train tracks hidden... a hidden layout all the way around the happy hut 
it... it looks really small but it it's taken hours to try and path this layout all the way around all the cables and boxing it in
I... I just can't believe this train is doing top speed over so much fake Lego Track
the fake Lego Track - the off-brand track works and it's magnificent
and it has really got me out of a hole because this would have cost me a fortune to have done this with official Lego Track 
and even better the train runs really well over the flexi track 
over the flexible tracks - the fake flexible tracks - that's the section that has meant that I can link one end to the other and the train just Glides over it without a hitch 
I know what I need to do now: I need to get some kind of cork underlay I think 
just to help
I don't mind the noise but it would help it run more smoothly I think
and I also need to now put in some... some points I can put in some station platforms and have some pass through Loops where I could put other trains 
I can start buying trains now!
and I've got my eye on the Lego streetcar which I need to motorize
oh I can't believe it - should I make it go faster?
Let's uh I'll put it on seven here we go get remote
right just pushed it all the way up this is top speed
we are good to go 
I am calling this a dad delivers success 
thank you for hitting the thumbs up or the Subscribe button it really helps me to keep this thing going and do you know what I think there might be one or two Lego train videos coming up in the future now this is running I can't believe it's still going

Previous post...
Best WATER BOTTLES on Amazon?! ION8 first impressions reviews and unboxing...


All about me, and getting these by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!