Monday, 20 May 2019
Photographic Soup Evidence #TightwadDad 105
I am a #TightwadDad and making my family happy with...
- Martial arts monthly fee.
“And I’m not just saying that because they might be reading this and are better at it than me.”
- Water bill
"My son asked me how much does each litre of water cost.
I want him to know, but I also don't want him using that information against me when I tell him to drink water or have a bath."
- Council Tax bill
- Mobile phone bill
- Broadband fee
"I should remember all that the Internet brings me.
Arguing the toss.
Bad events that don't actually have a direct impact on our lives."
FAMILY ON HOLIDAY
- Lesser Known Supermarket Chain: Picnic bits for zoo.
- Zoo Gift Shop: Slinky and a dreamcatcher
"Because it does get tangled up, but it taught me that I can untangle slinkies."
ME, WORKING AWAY FROM HOME
- Airport Shop: Bottle of water
- Tram Fare
- Works canteen: Lunch
"My Long-Suffering Wife looked at what I ate last week in horror.
So I took a Country Veg Soup.
And then took photographic evidence."
- Express Supermarket: Family size chocolate for the office
- Express Supermarket: Microwave meal. And family size chocolate for me
Picnic Bits #TightwadDad 104
All about me, and getting these by email.
Try my previous book!