Wednesday, 13 May 2015
nutter. Another few from my list of 81 words that I've added to my Android phone spellchecker
This is more from my list of real English Language words.
Real, because these are the ones over time which I've added to my phone's built-in dictionary.
Dredged up from the settings for your reading pleasure.
- some brand names are in there and some aren't. The context of this is usually "I'm stuck in the really long queues at Lidl".
- I never knew it was spelt this way. Till my 6 yr old son made me check.
- something I tweet too many Sundays - Play the game here
- a word that's 3 generations away from a proper word
- a unit of time
- another unit of my time
- wish they were as short as this word.
- practically a British foodstuff, why isn't it in the Google UK dictionary?
- I had to add this manually
- like fone. Incorrect, easy and friendly.
- didn't think I used this enough to put it into my phone.
- paragraph rather than anything military.
- like vid. Doesn't anyone else use this?
- see also, storylining.
- can't afford to drink in here. No idea how this made it in.
- TV term
- TV term
- another TV term (the way we make it)
Final 16 words tomorrow, you lucky people.
What are yours? Tweet me!
Faff. More of the 81 words I've had to add to my phone dictionary because I am British. And me.
Some of my other Dad Stuff For My Kids is here
Why not get this blog by email... Subscribe here.