Tuesday, 12 May 2015
Faff. More of the 81 words I've had to add to my phone dictionary because I am British. And me.
Guy Fawkes Day.
Yep Google, Guy Fawkes Day is exactly what I call it.
Here are some more of the 81 words I've added to my Android phone's dictionary.
- Google want to keep this secret sauce secret, so no wonder it's not in their built-in dictionary
- if this were in CAPS it would be LAUDER. (Why did I add that?!)
- maybe the most British word
- or this one
- looking at this dictionary is another one of my own FirstWorldProblems
- always easier and more friendly to misspell this
- TV term
- done a few of these cbeebies juggernauts
- hate it. hate myself. it's there.
- funny that the word itself isn't in the Android personal dictionary
- been in every phone I've owned. CNN infected me with this one.
- "vacation" can't be shortened. Trust us British to shorten ours.
- horrible word for horrible pictures
- what I do to coffee. Get some whiskey and Irish it up a little.
- everyone knows a Jase
More words tomorrow.
Some of my other Dad Stuff For My Kids is here
bumholes. And other words I've added to Googles dictionary. Because I am British. And me.
Get this blog by email... Subscribe here.