Thursday, 12 October 2017

It's all okay using a womens body spray #DadDirt




MUM and DAD getting dressed for the day. DAD is spraying himself.

MUM
Sorry, I used your deodorant.

DAD
That’s okay. It’s a women's one anyway.

MUM
Well, it’s nicer than mine.

DAD
Thank you.
(HANG ON)
It is okay for me to use a lady body spray.

MUM
I know.

DAD
I don’t want you thinking less of me as a man, just because of the products I use.

MUM
Alright.

DAD
Because that’s what they want you to think.
They spend millions of pounds to separate us.

MUM
Okay.

DAD
Haven’t we got past this already?

MUM
Oh my god--

DAD
This... lazy discrimination.
It’s not 1985.

MUM
This spray, I think. I think it’s turned you into me.

They raise their hands and touch each other.

A moment.

DAD
(EMOTIONAL)
It’s just--

MUM
-- so hard.

DAD AND MUM
I don’t think we should ever use this again.

Previous post...
How I drank from a gravy boat in a job interview. My third worst job interview ever. #DadDirt


All about me, and getting these by email.