Friday, 12 May 2017

Stealing my son's cheeseburger poetry #DadDirt



You know that you are a Great British Dad when...
...you have a go a joining in with the kids' poetry.


My son made this.

Cheesy meat
Hungry for a Burger
Every time you have a treat
Eat and taste that meat
Scrummy food
Enjoyable to eat

Big and brown
Under ketchup
Real food
Great tasting
Excellent food
Really filling
Super nice

C-H-E-E-S-E-B-U-R-G-E-R-S!

It inspired me, but didn't come out so good.

Clear your own table
Happy meal bits causing tears
Eventually get the till
Expensive and Everyone is surly
Sticky seats
Elegance in the cardboard box

Bad meat-to-bun ratio
Undo my belt
Really cold chips
Greasy hands
ECG, Echocardiogram, Endoscopy
Relish on my trousers
Sauce on my white shirt because these are the choices we make even though we know our time on this planet is limited.

Cheeseburgers!


Previous post...
My wife thinks I'm the kind to pick up paper in a public toilet #DadDirt


A complete guide to my Dad Dirt is coming together here

All about me, and getting these by email.