Monday, 20 March 2017

Nine reasons why I shouldn’t buy a Lacie. A POEM. #DadDirt



You know that you are a Great British Dad...
...when you over think every purchase but still end up in the same place.


Why I shouldn't by a Lacie.
A poem in 9 stanzas.

I do not have the money.
I like writing these lists.
I have three - three backup drives. And a keyring drive.
(but it’s pretty, and its the one I want to carry around with me everywhere, and it’s shock proof and water resistant. And the other ones can become backup to the backups).
This list isn’t going very well.
I really like writing them out.
It’s 120 pounds I can spend on something else.
It’s more "stuff".
I do not need more stuff.
I will go and get the Lacie.

Previous post...
All Dads recreate that Athena poster, but cant hold the phone and the baby. Plus #DadDirt 120-136


A complete guide to my Dad Dirt is coming together here

All about me, and getting these by email.