Wednesday, 22 March 2017

A bird vandalising a car in London. But its not enough to get me on You've Been Framed #DadDirt



You know that you are a Great British Dad...
...when your family budget relies on you getting a clip onto You've Been Framed.


This is my second attempt to get a clip onto You've Been Framed.

A nature film, shot in London last year (ironically, right round the corner from the ITV studios... hope that doesn't get it rejected).

A crow vandalising a car in Southwark



Spoiler alert: The crow is vandalising the car.

It did not care about me getting close with my neon pink mobile to shoot its behaviour, but it got a bit nervous when a Japanese couple saw what I was doing and huddled in closer to shoot their own video (which is probably playing right now on NHK's Japan's Funniest Videos for 5000 Yen).

So the bird hops onto the roof, and shows it's nerves before flapping off.

This has gotta get me a shot at the 250 quid, no?








Previous post...
My DIY will kill my kids. But maybe its not so bad. #DadDirt


My complete guide to Dad Dirt is coming together here

All about me, and getting these by email.