Friday, 16 December 2016

Looking at other peoples inboxes before you'd even look at your own #BritishDadStuff




You know that you are a Great British Dad when...
...you're more quick to look at other people's emails than your own.


Whenever I pass people scrolling down their phones, I don't mean to look, but I do.

And I just realised that when they do, that most of their emails are unopened.

They're scrolling up and down their inbox, that's full of unopened messages.

And I leave emails unopened.

Ironically many times from people that I really want to hear from.

It's like I'm saving them for something special.

And now, as I look over this person's shoulder, I realise I'm more excited looking at other peoples' emails than my own.

It's like we're all sending each other emails that we're not looking at, while wondering what happened to ours.


Previous post...
Teaching my daughter about the important things. Like Leroy from Fame. More #BritishDadStuff thoughts 57-63


My complete guide to Understanding Your British Dad is coming together here

All about me, and getting these by email.