Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Five biggest complaints of High Street sexbots... #BritishDadStuff



You know that you are a Great British Dad when...
...you're the last to hear about the latest High Street trends.


They say the news you need to know will find its way to you.

All I've seen is a story about a chain of sexbot cafes coming to the UK (or rather the other way round).

I didn't even make it to those shops where the fish nibble your feet.

Five things you don't want to hear from the High Street sexbots:

5.
"Please place your items in the bagging area."

4.
"Further assistance is required."

3.
"Would you like to Gift Aid that?"

2.
"Please clear your own tables."

1.
"Don't forget to touch out."

Did I miss any?

Previous post...
How much life-expectancy would you trade for a Chromecast? #BritishDadStuff


My complete guide to Understanding Your British Dad is coming together here

All about me, and getting these by email.