Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Why do other families' homes smell so different? #BRITISHDADSTUFF



You know that you are a Great British Dad when...
...you know and like the smell of your own home.


Ever notice how other families' homes smell different?

Dog kennels and Elephant houses all smell like each other.
We're the same kind of animals. Why do all our homes smell so different?

Is it a genetic, biological thing - a way of knowing that you're back at home?

Or is it meant to be a big turn-off?

Your home smells bad to me to drive off anyone that's not close family, who will waste your precious resources.

Your resources stink to me. So I will not stay here so long to use them.

You always notice it the most getting home from the car boot sale.

This is why we've got to go to a field to sell off our stuff.
Fresh air.
Nice neutral smell for the things.

And then you get the stuff you've bought home and "phwooar!"
It stinks!

And you're there, cleaning all the dust out fo the crevices.
Trying to get rid of that smell.
That smell that was there to keep you away from the stuff in the first place.


Previous post...
Hello, how are you? How to get the best from the worst phonecall, or anyone #BritishDadStuff


My complete guide to Understanding Your British Dad is coming together here

I send these out daily by emaily, leave me your address and I will do the ress(-t)...