Monday, 28 November 2016

Tell me why... I don't like Cyber Mondays #BritishDadStuff



You know that you are a Great British Dad when...
...you want to make up some made-up holidays of your own.


There's pressure to spend when there's already pressure to spend, in the run-up to Christmas.

Like the birth of a Messiah isn't enough of a deadline, marketing and brands try ratcheting up the urgency with the made-up days like Black Friday and Cyber Monday that we all moan about, but we want to have The Stuff.

This year Cyber Monday falls between Working For The Man Sunday, and Credit Card Interest Rate Tuesday.

Can't help thinking I missed some out here.

What would you add to Black Friday and Cyber Monday?


Previous post...
How we use 1137 litres of water a day. According to the water company PLC #BritishDadStuff


My complete guide to Understanding Your British Dad is coming together here

Every day is "sending out a blog post" day for me. If you'd like to celebrate this with me, just click here to send me your email address and thank you. It really helps me keep this experiment going.