Saturday, 15 October 2016

Why my wife tells the kids off with their full name - Great British Dad Thoughts 1-7 #BritishDadStuff



You know that you are a Great British Dad...
...when you want all of your wisdom and insight to be passed on to your kids.


Like many Dads, I have many thoughts.
Loves, hates, ideas, and reflections.

Some of them don't make it to a fully formed story.
So I will share them with my kids as a list.


Monday
Asking someone to be quiet on the train, by going super-camp "Oooohhhh..."

Tuesday
Soft-close seats are useless because you don't know until you've closed it, then it's too late.

Wednesday
My Wife said if something bad happened, she "will waste no time resuscitating me." What does that mean?

Thursday
When I see old ladies in wheelchairs, I want to push them, or adopt them for the day...

Friday
Today my look is "Police Dog Display Man for alsatians to chase down."

Saturday
Why does my Wife tell the kids off with their full name. Which is my surname. It's like my DNA is being blamed.

Sunday
People make mistakes. That's why they put rubbers on parents.



Pulling together 365 days worth of Great British Dad Thoughts on this link.

Previous post...
Following an old man smoking on the platform #BritishDadStuff