Sunday, 16 October 2016

What if water filters didn't last exactly one calendar month? #BritishDadStuff



You know that you are a Great British Dad...
...when you fill up a water filter one more time.


Isn't it funny that Brita water filters last exactly one calendar month.

I try and bend nature and science by eaking (or is it eeking) them out for days, weeks, longer...

But our kettle gets encrusted and looks like Chislehurst Caves.

I never change them sooner.
It is exactly one month that they go kaput (or is it caput) and decide to stop doing whatever they do.

Why am I the only one doing the changes.
And the filling up.

It is because all men fill up the water bottles in their house... thinking that they are literally providing water for the family.
And the limescale.

My complete guide to Understanding Your British Dad is coming together here

Previous post...
Why my wife tells the kids off with their full name - Great British Dad Thoughts 1-7 #BritishDadStuff


Get these posts daily by email. And thanks for subscribing, it helps me keep this blog going...