Friday, 7 October 2016

Should I spend 3 quid on Wound Spray? #BritishDadStuff



You know that you are a Great British Dad...
...when you want to over-sort out your first aid kit and medicine cabinet.


Saw this Wound Spray in the shop.
I thought it was like liquid plasters.
But it's not.

Even so, the idea I like is spraying me and the family in wound spray or liquid plasters - all over them, like sun cream - so that if we hurt ourselves, we'd have the treatment there already.

I will add this to my idea of replacing all road and pavement tarmac with the springy tarmac that the council puts down in kids playgrounds.

(If you fall over, who wouldn't want to bounce?)


My complete guide to Understanding Your British Dad is coming together here

Previous post...
The Moon's a balloon, but why can't I think of a better comeback - #BritishDadStuff