Tuesday, 18 October 2016

My idea for bath books for adults... #BRITISHDADSTUFF



You know that you are a Great British Dad...
...when you think up yet more ways to make money.


I had an idea that I would write a bath book for adults.

Toddlers have them.
They are made of foam and they float so you can get them wet.

The problem is, I have no idea what kind of story you would get on there.

It needs to be big enough to want to go to the bath with it... but not too many words so that they can be chunky and float.

I decided that my adult bath book shouldn't be a story.
This means you can look at it again and again.

Maybe I could make different ones for different kinds of people.

I will make the history of a war (no... a naval battle),
and a how-to book for aromatherapy and reflexology.
(I will call it Smelly Feet).

And a musical theatre song book.


My complete guide to Understanding Your British Dad is coming together here

Previous post...
Should we dress up for the Double-Glazing salesman, to get a better price? #BRITISHDADSTUFF


You can read these in the bath every day by email. All you have to do is leave me your email address right here.
Thank you.
You missed a bit.