Saturday, 22 October 2016

I invented dishwasher tablet pez dispensers and other British Dad Thoughts 8-14 #BritishDadStuff




Sometimes I don't write out my hopes, fears and ideas.

So here, for my kids, are some more of my Dad thoughts from this week.


Sunday
Blackberry inventor. I hope that clickings in your brain forever.
I want to multi-track it into a song for you.

Monday
Things that last 0.38 seconds:
The toy in a Happy Meal™

Tuesday
You can only eat one tub of humous at a time.

Wednesday
Kitchen idea. Dishwasher tablet Pez dispenser.

Thursday
Hiding places for the kids. We've given up trying.

Friday
Things that last 0.385 seconds:
Boys with party hats before they are turned into weapons.

Saturday
Why are they called "essential oils".
Turns out you can't use them in your car.


And 365 more days worth of British Dad Thoughts are here...

Previous post...
Why we're still talking about the Bread Stall Woman's Money Jar #BRITISHDADSTUFF


Follow me on twitter here